Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Not all Jews. If anything alot of them are our greatest allies. YouTube jay electronica and Rosenberg's convo from years ago. It'll give some insight on the history.

You have to understand that everything calling themselves Jewish aren't really Jewish. And the ones that hold the most power in this country are some of those people. They're Zionist Jews.
I understand all that. The impression I got from that tape is Black Jews are not equal to other Jews. He kept saying it has always been like that and it won't change. It's like he was talking about some system. It makes me mad that I can accomplish my goals , do the right thing and I'm still just a N***a. It is what it is I guess..

And in sure the colonization of Africa has absolutely nothing to do with whats going on in places like Sudan right?
tokes you're crazy as hell if you don't think these european nations aren't the reason a lot of these african countries are having wars among different groups. I'm not going deep into it because on the surface I can tell you're one of those ignorant whites who got his "knowledge" passed down from his ignorant parents and grandparents 
Remember reading about how the majority of land in Africa (something like 70-80%) is owned by European countries
sick.gif
mean.gif
yea man its sickening....met a guy from congo whose name was Jean Claude...I almost rolled in my grave by that heavy french influence (he obviously speaks french too)

the financial control and the culturally control they have there is sad. Euro nations would support one side in war over another and when they won they'd get the riches. 
mean.gif
 not that simple but I don't feel like typing paragraphs on it 

I think they're throwing this game.... CP3 doesn't play like this...but I hope not

Last edited:

Shelly Sterling, Donald's wife, is in same courtside seat where they sat Friday..and she's wearing all black... - Via Bill Plaschke
Interesting...
she stayed married to this bigot so **** her too. He has a long history of this stuff. It's the main reason I don't pull for the Clippers even though I've watched Chris play since his middle school days. 

Remember reading about how the majority of land in Africa (something like 70-80%) is technically owned by European countries
sick.gif
mean.gif
What grade are you dudes in? Not to sound condescending, but I literally learned this in junior high geography. 

Last edited:

And in sure the colonization of Africa has absolutely nothing to do with whats going on in places like Sudan right?
tokes you're crazy as hell if you don't think these european nations aren't the reason a lot of these african countries are having wars among different groups. I'm not going deep into it because on the surface I can tell you're one of those ignorant whites who got his "knowledge" passed down from his ignorant parents and grandparents 

well actually...both my parents are from nigeria...which is in..africa, they could still be ignorant though i guess...i am not dismissing the role colonization, it certainly has much to do with why the world is the way it is, but lets not make special exemptions here, a lot of people around this world go to bed at night thinking they are some how special, better than the next man...'american exceptionalism' anyone..how much is that really different from white exceptionalism or what some of you are trying to flip as black exceptionalism? all i'm articulating is that people throughout history have told themselves whatever they needed to in order to justify their biases...

Last edited:
In general.

9/11 = propaganda
Hell, people were ready to pay to watch Zimmerman, a proven murderer who got off, fight a 'celebrity boxing match'

$$$

Again, speak for yourself.

You're making broad generalizations.

Some people like dog fighting, does that mean everyone approves or likes it? Trayvon has nothing to do with this, because while you claimed people weren't caring, people were protesting stand your ground and still are.

Do you have a point in this thread? I've noticed your silly comments for a minute. Because you don't care, doesn't mean other people don't care.

Remember reading about how the majority of land in Africa (something like 70-80%) is technically owned by European countries :x :smh:

What grade are you dudes in? Not to sound condescending, but I literally learned this in junior high geography. 
Did i say when i read that in my post though?...guess your Junior High taught yall geography but skipped over reading comprehension and critical thinking skills :smh:

I understand all that. The impression I got from that tape is Black Jews are not equal to other Jews. He kept saying it has always been like that and it won't change. It's like he was talking about some system. It makes me mad that I can accomplish my goals , do the right thing and I'm still just a N***a. It is what it is I guess..

We need to rid ourselves of this Eurocentric base drilled into how we live our lives. We gotta stop thinking that money, cars, clothes...and all that other ******** defines who we are.

When you take yourself off his playing field...you start to re-examine what really matters.

Did i say when i read that in my post though?...guess your Junior High taught yall geography but skipped over reading comprehension and critical thinking skills
mean.gif
laugh.gif

No I just thought your post came off as you being surprised or something, when it's common knowledge really.

Carry on.

In general.

9/11 = propaganda
Hell, people were ready to pay to watch Zimmerman, a proven murderer who got off, fight a 'celebrity boxing match'

$$$

Again, speak for yourself.

You're making broad generalizations.

Some people like dog fighting, does that mean everyone approves or likes it? Trayvon has nothing to do with this, because while you claimed people weren't caring, people were protesting stand your ground and still are.

Do you have a point in this thread? I've noticed your silly comments for a minute. Because you don't care, doesn't mean other people don't care.

When theres dog fighting in the hood, America doesn't care.

well actually...both my parents are from nigeria...which is in..africa, they could still be ignorant though i guess...i am not dismissing the role colonization, it certainly has much to do with why the world is the way it is, but lets not make special exemptions here, a lot of people around this world go to bed at night thinking they are some how special, better than the next man...'american exceptionalism' anyone..how much is that really different from white exceptionalism or what some of you are trying to flip as black exceptionalism? all i'm articulating is that people throughout history have told themselves whatever they needed to in order to justify their biases...
I'm not deep in Nigeria politics but don't yall got some **** going on right now? 
laugh.gif
 but let me guess as long as you get some nice treatment and invitation to the british parliament it's all good.....or if the Chinese is putting money in your pocket 

Back
Top Bottom