Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Forget all this back and forth, the only thing that needs to be said is if you generally agree with Jennings view that we should turn a blind eye to Donald Sterling and racism because some people use the N-word?

I don't know how good your reading comprehension skills are, but I distinctly remember saying that I don't condone racism NOR did I say that anyone should turn a blind eye to Donald Sterling in spite of a tweet used by B. Jennings..

My mans has all the secrets to rich white people. Also rich I assume then?

I dont attempt nor desire to have all the secrets or know every white person

My value isnt determined by paper so in comparison yea Im "rich"....Bill Gates rich!!!

You lay a blanket statement about something with zero merit or data to support it. Dont take my critique personal... just use the preview function of the site next time 

What the **** are you even talking about, that comment didn't pertain to you.

Forget all this back and forth, the only thing that needs to be said is if you generally agree with Jennings view that we should turn a blind eye to Donald Sterling and racism because some people use the N-word?

I don't know how good your reading comprehension skills are, but I distinctly remember saying that I don't condone racism NOR did I say that anyone should turn a blind eye to Donald Sterling in spite of a tweet used by B. Jennings..

That's all that needs to be said in regards to this topic here.

There's plenty of more relevant old threads that you can bump if you want to discuss the usage of the N-word.

Last edited:
Brandon Jennings sound like a house *****

Years ago I called these athletes million dollar slaves in the eyes of these white owners. Got a lot of white guilt callin me ignorant lol

B/t bron situation and this it proves my point

Tired of these devils

it really isn't that deep...we're all human beings, for the next man to subjugate his kin(as in the human animal) he has to tell himself that he is better than, the other is less than, as such a system was built around that premise...it is really that simple, this type of thing has played out across every incarnation of man i think, just that we are in the latest, most current version. there is no conspiracy around 'who the black man really is' or people being scared of what could be only those scared of what they see as something upsetting what they think is the natural order...

Believe that if you want. You can't possibly believe that the fact that people of color all across the world have been dehumanized is just a coincidence. Its bigger than black and white. Look at the caste system...look at how darker skinned Asians are treated in their respective countries.

If you think this long standing hate of dark pigment all across the world is just a result of man simply believing that he has to tell himself that he's better than the next....you and everyone else are about to be in for a rude awakening soon enough.

Last edited:

it really isn't that deep...we're all human beings, for the next man to subjugate his kin(as in the human animal) he has to tell himself that he is better than, the other is less than, as such a system was built around that premise...it is really that simple, this type of thing has played out across every incarnation of man i think, just that we are in the latest, most current version. there is no conspiracy around 'who the black man really is' or people being scared of what could be only those scared of what they see as something upsetting what they think is the natural order...
Believe that if you want. You can't possibly believe that the fact that people of color all across the world have been dehumanized is just a coincidence. Its bigger than black and white. Look at the caste system...look at how darker skinned Asians are treated in their respective countries.

If you think this long standing hate of dark pigment all across the world is just a result of man simply believing that he has to tell himself that he's better than the next....you and everyone else are about to be in for a rude awakening soon enough.
crazy when you think about it lol 

I could see if this has only happened in America but the mistreatment of people of color has happened all over the WORLD. But if you want to tell yourself it isn't a conspiracy to keep us down that is fine. Keep bo-lieving that.

i mean the majority of the world is operating off of a system conceived of & controlled by white men...in places like sudan, central african republic, or syria, the middle east factions of more or less similar ethnic groups are fighting & dehumanizing each other without the help of the white man for many reasons...to take away some one's humanity is almost necessary so they...wait for it...aren't human to you, therefore you easily rationalize why it is that they are "inferior" when any groups of people are fighting, each group basically drags the other thru the proverbial mud...

you can literally see it in every aspect of human life, so no it isn't a coincidence, but that doesn't mean it is some deep rooted fear of colored peoples either...

Last edited:
Clippers wear all red blank jersey, instantly becomes collectors items

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean the majority of the world is operating off of a system conceived of & controlled by white men? in places like sudan, central african republic, or syria, the middle east factions of more or less similar ethnic groups are fighting & dehumanizing each other without the help of the white man for many reasons...to take away some one's humanity is almost necessary so they...wait for it...aren't human to you, therefore you easily rationalize why it is that they are "inferior"

And in sure the colonization of Africa has absolutely nothing to do with whats going on in places like Sudan right?

Back
Top Bottom