Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

That would be great but I feel like the NBA has been way too strict to allow that.

Hope I'm wrong and Silver allows them to make that big a statement, but I doubt it.

i mean the majority of the world is operating off of a system conceived of & controlled by white men? in places like sudan, central african republic, or syria, the middle east factions of more or less similar ethnic groups are fighting & dehumanizing each other without the help of the white man for many reasons...to take away some one's humanity is almost necessary so they...wait for it...aren't human to you, therefore you easily rationalize why it is that they are "inferior"

Oh they had help all right. Who drew up those borders long ago with full disregard for the cultures and histories of the peoples inhabiting those lands before and decided to group together different tribes that had historical animosity towards each other and expected them to be united?

Last edited:
I would think by him being Jewish he have some type of compassion for blacks. You have the Holocaust and Slavery thing..how can you not have any type respect for blacks? Can some of y'all explain to me why some  Jews have this perception of blacks? Is Sterling comments in the ball park of what most Jews think of us?

i mean the majority of the world is operating off of a system conceived of & controlled by white men? in places like sudan, central african republic, or syria, the middle east factions of more or less similar ethnic groups are fighting & dehumanizing each other without the help of the white man for many reasons...to take away some one's humanity is almost necessary so they...wait for it...aren't human to you, therefore you easily rationalize why it is that they are "inferior"
And in sure the colonization of Africa has absolutely nothing to do with whats going on in places like Sudan right?
tokes you're crazy as hell if you don't think these european nations aren't the reason a lot of these african countries are having wars among different groups. I'm not going deep into it because on the surface I can tell you're one of those ignorant whites who got his "knowledge" passed down from his ignorant parents and grandparents 

Last edited:
I would think by him being Jewish he have some type of compassion for blacks. You have the Holocaust and Slavery thing..how can you not have any type respect for blacks? Can some of y'all explain to me why some  Jews have this perception of blacks? Is Sterling comments in the ball park of what most Jews think of us?

Generalizing will not help anyone.

The NBA will be quicker to fine them for their shirts before coming down on Sterling
sad but true 
mean.gif

This will be a social media joke within a week, memes galore. People only care while it's popular to care about it. Oh, hey Trayvon

Oh they had help all right. Who drew up those borders long ago with full disregard for the cultures and histories of the peoples inhabiting those lands before and decided to group together different tribes that had historical animosity towards each other and expected them to be united?

this can't be denied, but don't forget that the very fragmentation of warring tribes also contributed to that colonization, even with all the technology that europeans had they couldn't survive in most of tropical africa without help...

Not all Jews. If anything alot of them are our greatest allies. YouTube jay electronica and Rosenberg's convo from years ago. It'll give some insight on the history.

You have to understand that everything calling themselves Jewish aren't really Jewish. And the ones that hold the most power in this country are some of those people. They're Zionist Jews.

Not all Jews. If anything alot of them are our greatest allies. YouTube jay electronica and Rosenberg's convo from years ago. It'll give some insight on the history.

You have to understand that everything calling themselves Jewish aren't really Jewish. And the ones that hold the most power in this country are some of those people. They're Zionist Jews.
preach that knowledge 
nthat.gif

Which is why Drake has had the success he's had, connections on both sides

Shelly Sterling, Donald's wife, is in same courtside seat where they sat Friday..and she's wearing all black... - Via Bill Plaschke

Can't find it can I get a link or can u post the vid :nerd:

this can't be denied, but don't forget that the very fragmentation of warring tribes also contributed to that colonization, even with all the technology that europeans had they couldn't survive in most of tropical africa without help...

Kinda similar to today with so many black folks at war with each other...and how we can be our own worst enemy. Look at the black celebs that are trying to detract and speak on behalf of Srerling.

Coincidence?

No way. They've had a long history of getting us to hate each other.

Not denying that they got help,most of the time it was from the tribe rulers/kings themselves but that's besides the point. To think that colonization isn't a big reason for the current state of affairs in those aforementioned areas is a little naive. Not saying it's the only reason or even the main one but its consequences on the present day are pretty evident and can't be denied.

Last edited:

And in sure the colonization of Africa has absolutely nothing to do with whats going on in places like Sudan right?
tokes you're crazy as hell if you don't think these european nations aren't the reason a lot of these african countries are having wars among different groups. I'm not going deep into it because on the surface I can tell you're one of those ignorant whites who got his "knowledge" passed down from his ignorant parents and grandparents 
Remember reading about how the majority of land in Africa (something like 70-80%) is technically owned by European countries :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom