Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

mean.gif

I just watched an excerpt from the Doc Rivers interview and I feel what he said. What a ****** position to be in, chasing a dream and having to be distracted by and considering making a stand against your racist employer.

Even with a billion dollars this dude Sterling is still very insecure.
Chasing a dream ( as if the clippers were going to win a chip insert *Cam gif) 

Doc got a chip so I guess his dream was to win two chips 
laugh.gif

The players are sheep and will be good boys and make Sterling money on that next cable contract renegotiation cuz they played with so much heart and won the series  

Chasing a dream ( as if the clippers were going to win a chip insert *Cam gif) 

Doc got a chip so I guess his dream was to win two chips :lol:

The players are sheep and will be good boys and make Sterling money on that next cable contract renegotiation cuz they played with so much heart and won the series  

I hear you. I'm just saying that it's a ****** position to be in.

Very true but in that "world" where one is making millions they probably are hip to who's racist etc. There is probably shocking news everyday that happens in that culture that the public has no knowledge of. We don't know but CP3 and others could have selected an owner/ team who's the least racist, has talent, and the best chance to win a championship.

Also, I know you aren't trying to deflect blame and be a troll by ignoring the bigger issue. The focus should be on Sterling's beliefs in race relations.

I'm not trolling at all...but I'm saying I can do w/o the boycott talk from the players, IG shots, etc. because none of them had a problem with this **** before the news broke yesterday.

As I said in another post, the biggest issue is the NBA allowing this **** to go on for over 30 years. Sterling was enabled....from the league, from the coaches, and from the players.

Very true but in that "world" where one is making millions they probably are hip to who's racist etc. There is probably shocking news everyday that happens in that culture that the public has no knowledge of. We don't know but CP3 and others could have selected an owner/ team who's the least racist, has talent, and the best chance to win a championship.

Also, I know you aren't trying to deflect blame and be a troll by ignoring the bigger issue. The focus should be on Sterling's beliefs in race relations.

I'm not trolling at all...but I'm saying I can do w/o the boycott talk from the players, IG shots, etc. because none of them had a problem with this **** before the news broke yesterday.

As I said in another post, the biggest issue is the NBA allowing this **** to go on for over 30 years. Sterling was enabled....from the league, from the coaches, and from the players.

+1

Here's another thing....Clippers win their series vs. the Warriors and what happens? More money goes in Sterling's pockets.

Just saw that snoop video my god really just as bad as sterling smh. Glad other celebs handled it right.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret....

Every rich white person thinks like this.

Wow. Talk about a stereotype. 

definitely a big assumption there and while i don't actually think this is true, but in practice, how many of those that are white and truly WEALTHY associate/interact with diverse social groups? it would not be surprising if many wealth folk held similar views just because of the bubble they tend to live in...

Just saw that snoop video my god really just as bad as sterling smh. Glad other celebs handled it right.
What was wrong with it? Snoop was completely justified for that. Don't tell me you're mad because he called him a "redneck, whitebread, chicken ****." Big deal. Just calling it like it is. 

What was wrong with it? Snoop was completely justified for that. Don't tell me you're mad because he called him a "redneck, whitebread, chicken ****." Big deal. Just calling it like it is. 

calling a land mogul who grew up in metropolitan los angeles redneck?

Not Al Davis

Under Davis' management, the Raiders became one of the most successful teams in professional sports. His motto for the team was "Just win, baby."[1] Davis was active in civil rights, refusing to allow the Raiders to play in any city where black and white players had to stay in separate hotels. He was the first NFL owner to hire an African American head coach and a female chief executive. He was also the second NFL owner to hire a Latino head coach.

Sports owners are a good 'ol boys club, not really surprised by this. Messed up the Clips player have to deal with this and ESPN is going to milk this story ad nauseam

That God complex.

I'm disgusted that this came out in the open and people want to act like they care but I'll let you guys in on a little secret....

Wrong. As mentioned Al Davis was one of the more progressive owners in sports and laid the foundation to which underrepresented groups have a chance to stand on today.

View media item 941021
ESPN is going to milk this story ad nauseam

If anything, this deserves the coverage especially after they went hours without putting anything up on their website.

Last edited:
My mans has all the secrets to rich white people. Also rich I assume then?
I dont attempt nor desire to have all the secrets or know every white person

My value isnt determined by paper so in comparison yea Im "rich"....Bill Gates rich!!!

You lay a blanket statement about something with zero merit or data to support it. Dont take my critique personal... just use the preview function of the site next time 

That's Eggxactly the problem I mean is he justified in being mad yes all of La should be...but combating ignorance with ignorance doesn't make sense. Now you'll have thousands of people retweeing reporting it all over social media keeping that ignorance in cycle.

But yes snoop could of just said f sterling you peice of ish f you and your momma but to throw out those terms make him no better than sterling

definitely a big assumption there and while i don't actually think this is true, but in practice, how many of those that are white and truly WEALTHY associate/interact with diverse social groups? it would not be surprising if many wealth folk held similar views just because of the bubble they tend to live in...
thats a very interesting point... I have a co-worker who never met a person of color until he was in high school... so your point is plausible  

Still not excusable 

Wrong. As mentioned Al Davis was one of the more progressive owners in sports and laid the foundation to which underrepresented groups have a chance to stand on today.

If anything, this deserves the coverage especially after they went hours without putting anything up on their website.
I shouldnt be laughing at this but 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom