Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

It is wild how that man Stelring said to that girl, "You are supposed to be a beautiful white woman." Hahahahahah he really tried to convince her she was white.

:lol:

knockout game, kids only looking for white people to knock out

any kind of stereotyping towards whites

i have had a friend that has been mugged for being white in a black neighborhood 

but since this is the internet, its mostly stereotyping whites the same way it would be offensive to stereotype blacks

The knockout game was media sensationalized bs. Why did it go away so quickly?

I'm sure black people get mugged in that same neighborhood :rolleyes

you dont know how a black person can be racist to a white person? are you being serious here?

How can a black person be racist to a white person in this country?

Racism is more than not liking another race. Racism, bigotry and prejudice don't all have the same meanings. Many of you like to use them as one. To use this fictitious reverse racism crap.

The issue here is not his views. The issue here is that a man with his views has owned a team in the NBA for 3 decades, and now a platform has been provided to take a stand not only against him but people like him. If players do not play, and fans do not support, a team which has been around for that long disappears, and we will all know why instead of it being swept and players being blackballed. Millionaire athletes deserve to have some dignity as well, no one should feel they have to work for a person like this, and if these people are suppose to be role models when it comes to everything else this is a chance to show the world and the youth to stand up not only for themselves but what is right. Bring some character, and principle back to a society that seems to have lost it, and is filled with people with your mindset.

:\

This Skeeviano chick looks like a ****** in the face.

This Skeeviano chick looks like a ****** in the face.

I was thinking that too. When I was listening to the recording I was wondering what was up with her voice. She sounded like the trannies I used to see on Jerry/Maury.

Posted?

Donald Sterling's daughter after game 3 win over Warriors... Now I see why he's mad

View media item 940528

drawn-together-train-innuendo-o.gif

These are great points but my counter to JJ's argument would be so what. If you really talk to most blacks we believe that the majority of white owners are racist on the low. CP3 and others probably believed the same sentiment and figured what's the difference between playing for someone who's openly racist and someone who isn't? Compound that with their fat contracts, a potential championship with the talent they had acquired, it makes sense.

I think there's an inherent difference in ASSUMING the owner of your team is racist and having actual documented proof that the owner of your team is a racist.

I'm not going to break out the sympathy card for any of the guys on the Clippers who knew EXACTLY who they were playing for and who is signing their checks. They can spare me the subliminal messages on IG, quotes to the press, etc. I'm not buying it.

Maybe I am the only one here that feels this way but she needs some type of credit for putting this out in the open. Yes, as men we usually aren't too fond of females that go behind our backs and try to expose us and/or exploit us for funds but she needs a slight pat on the back for bringing this issue back up to the front stage

Maybe I am the only one here that feels this way but she needs some type of credit for putting this out in the open. Yes, as men we usually aren't too fond of females that go behind our backs and try to expose us and/or exploit us for funds but she needs a slight pat on the back for bringing this issue back up to the front stage
a pat on the back for what 

wanting to change the color of her skin

being a modern day bed wench 

sacrificing her integrity for a few checks

and then after that when that salt is running through her veins records him

this was known about his character we just have evidence now. 

she didn't bring an issue to the front stage she just did what girls like her do 

Last edited:
this incident says so much about society in america today and not just about racial issues but ethnic women allowing themselves to be belittled.

i hope that these situations continue to wake people up and lead them to educate themselves, especially blacks.

a comment from old girl IG

ms_island_gal
Dont pay these ppl no mind, most of the ones who are mad about you releasing the tape are racist themselves and the ones calling you a gold digger is probably just jealous of your life because they dont have a billionaire handing them money! They are jealous and bitter. Get your money anyway that u choose! #liveyolife

a pat on the back for what 

wanting to change the color of her skin

being a modern day bed wench 

sacrificing her integrity for a few checks

and then after that when that salt is running through her veins records him

this was known about his character we just have evidence now. 

she didn't bring an issue to the front stage she just did what girls like her do 

#truestory that what is so crazy about how people in the media & the league are spazzing out & getting all indignant about this story...my dude BEEN a habitual line stepper, maybe if you don't follow the Association that closely this could be news, but execs, players, coaches, and members of the media HAD to know what it was...#keepgettingthemchecks

How can a black person be racist to a white person in this country?
Depends on what definition you use.

1. The belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others.

Doesn't have to be systematic or politically driven to be be racism, contrary to popular NT belief.

Pretty irrelevant to this thread though. 

Sterling is a racist, pretty cut and dry.

Last edited:
CP3/the team may go down in history today if they boycott/sit the game out today

Eh, she doesn't deserve credit for anything. Didn't the Sterling family file a lawsuit against her and she recorded this convo because she was mad at them?

In short I am just saying that if she didn't do what she just did, we wouldn't be in this situation where he would be FINALLY be checked for all of the nonsense he has done before. Not a hard concept to understand fellas. Come on now. Not saying she deserves an award or anything but she did make this possible. No matter how much of a gold digging female she is.

Back
Top Bottom