Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

People have stated their side, he should not have these beliefs, I understand that. If we went around probing into every athlete, owner, gm etc you think this would be the only grotesque commentary we'd find from black, white, Latino , list goes on. Do we start movements for all of these comments that we gather. Just like many mentioned, many have bias / prejudice towards something , do we take it to work with us? No. But when at home we may act a little different , we talk a different you get my drift .
He's taking it to work with him, as well as court.

How did he display bigotry in a work environment , he was on the phone with his gf ?
It's the NBA. Image is crucial. Just because it wasn't said "in the workplace" means nothing.

I saw a chick get suspended from a corporation for 10 days for comments made on FB slandering mixing autistic kids and other students in classrooms.

Last edited:
If we were in different time periods, some stuff I could imagine you saying:

Mannnnnnnnn people always gonna be racist, we should just accept slavery and chill

Mannnnnnnnn people always gonna be racist, we should just accept Jim Crow and chill

Mannnnnnnnn people always gonna be racist, we should just accept furtive systematic racism and chill

Mannnnnnnnn people always gonna be racist, we should just accept someone taking about our race like we a scum and chill

You tried.

So I will ask you this, would you say you don't have any bias or prejudice in this world, not just with race but anything?

try majority race. the term "superior race" is not something you want to be throwing around.

and saying you cant be racist to whites is both ignorant and dumb. 
Way too eager to use words you don't know the meaning of. How can something be ignorant and dumb? What
laugh.gif

I would love to hear how a black person can be racist to whites though
why did you replace my name with stayblessed?

superior race is a simple term, it would be like calling black people the inferior race

seems like you're one of those "ill say all the ignorant things i want, its fine because im black" dudes

you dont know how a black person can be racist to a white person? are you being serious here?

It's the NBA. Image is crucial. Just because it wasn't said "in the workplace" means nothing.

I saw a chick get suspended from a corporation for 10 days for comments made on FB slandering mixing autistic kids and other students in classrooms.

Baron Davis has made complaints about him when he was a Clipper, so he has done things in the workplace. In a Skip Bayless fashion this dude is literally just trolling with no type of knowledge of what he is saying.

Baron Davis has made complaints about him when he was a Clipper, so he has done things in the workplace. In a Skip Bayless fashion this dude is literally just trolling with no type of knowledge of what he is saying.

Like I mentioned earlier those that feel intimidated in a conversation throw out words like troll, cape , Stan .... I gotcha

superior race is a simple term, it would be like calling black people the inferior race

seems like you're one of those "ill say all the ignorant things i want, its fine because im black" dudes

you dont know how a black person can be racist to a white person? are you being serious here?

Are you going to explain it or not? If you can't explain, can you just provide a common example

Naw I know
But they are the minority
And I'm saying the cause to sit out SHOULD be greater than that desire to play
Is all I'm sayin
U gotta stand for something in life
People are a bunch of talkers
When it's time to step up
It's always a bunch of god damn excuses

in da great words of da ninjahood

"if u don't stand for sumthing, u will fall for anything, b"

Last edited:
Lol @ blacks being racist towards whites...only blacks I've met that truly do not like white people grew up during the period of time when whites were allowed to treat black people like lesser humans. Guess what? This ended less than 50 years ago! This **** is fresh because we all should hopefully understand that 50 years is literally a blink when it comes to history.

At this point whites who feel they have the authority to tell minorities how they should feel regarding race are worse than their racist white counterparts. But hell y'all probably racist just like them but to ***** to openly express it. Guess it would be easier if the laws protected your soft ***** like it used too.

And black can turn white but white can't turn black for the "superior" guy on the other page

And peace to the god David west

Last edited:

Are you going to explain it or not? If you can't explain, can you just provide a common example
knockout game, kids only looking for white people to knock out

any kind of stereotyping towards whites

i have had a friend that has been mugged for being white in a black neighborhood 

but since this is the internet, its mostly stereotyping whites the same way it would be offensive to stereotype blacks

Like what Vic Page? Serious question
Black people are black. While many homosexuals are white and have money and power, placing them at a higher position in society than black people, especially if they're not fully out.

Did this ratchet record this or what. Why she set him up. She must not like money. He's gonna leave her ***
That is not the issue.

thats pretty racist if you're implying that white people are the superior race
You can't be this dumb.

The issue here is not his views. The issue here is that a man with his views has owned a team in the NBA for 3 decades, and now a platform has been provided to take a stand not only against him but people like him. If players do not play, and fans do not support, a team which has been around for that long disappears, and we will all know why instead of it being swept and players being blackballed. Millionaire athletes deserve to have some dignity as well, no one should feel they have to work for a person like this, and if these people are suppose to be role models when it comes to everything else this is a chance to show the world and the youth to stand up not only for themselves but what is right. Bring some character, and principle back to a society that seems to have lost it, and is filled with people with your mindset.

THANK YOU.

The issue here is not his views. The issue here is that a man with his views has owned a team in the NBA for 3 decades, and now a platform has been provided to take a stand not only against him but people like him. If players do not play, and fans do not support, a team which has been around for that long disappears, and we will all know why instead of it being swept and players being blackballed. Millionaire athletes deserve to have some dignity as well, no one should feel they have to work for a person like this, and if these people are suppose to be role models when it comes to everything else this is a chance to show the world and the youth to stand up not only for themselves but what is right. Bring some character, and principle back to a society that seems to have lost it, and is filled with people with your mindset.
THANK YOU.
yup, protests/boycotts are not to try to fix him. hes 82, going to die a racist. 

protests/boycotts and whatever else can be done is to do what we can to get him and people like him out of positions of power

Don't understand today's society, acting like there isn't blacks who are racist against whites and vice versa. We have become so soft that we think everybody has to like everybody and unfortunately it's just not that way. How is this such a big story ? If the players boycott how does this hurt sterling ?
Who is acting like that though?

Naw I know
But they are the minority
And I'm saying the cause to sit out SHOULD be greater than that desire to play
Is all I'm sayin
U gotta stand for something in life
People are a bunch of talkers
When it's time to step up
It's always a bunch of god damn excuses

in da great words of da ninjahood

"if u don't stand for sumthing, u will fall for anything, b"

If we were in different time periods, some stuff I could imagine you saying:

Mannnnnnnnn people always gonna be racist, we should just accept slavery and chill

Mannnnnnnnn people always gonna be racist, we should just accept Jim Crow and chill

Mannnnnnnnn people always gonna be racist, we should just accept furtive systematic racism and chill

Mannnnnnnnn people always gonna be racist, we should just accept someone taking about our race like we a scum and chill

You tried.

So I will ask you this, would you say you don't have any bias or prejudice in this world, not just with race but anything?

What's incredible is this guy here is actually debating and standing up for not standing up for anything. Fascinating to watch him spin his wheels.

Back
Top Bottom