Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Everytime we have a thread about white people being racist a bunch of white people come in telling anyone who feels offended how racist they are. Instead of commenting on the blatant racism, condeming the initial subject matter, its response after response attacking the victims. Its the same people and the implications are obvious.

I'm white if that matters

Last edited:
Don't understand today's society, acting like there isn't blacks who are racist against whites and vice versa. We have become so soft that we think everybody has to like everybody and unfortunately it's just not that way. How is this such a big story ? If the players boycott how does this hurt sterling ?

Don't understand today's society, acting like there isn't blacks who are racist against whites and vice versa. We have become so soft that we think everybody has to like everybody and unfortunately it's just not that way. How is this such a big story ? If the players boycott how does this hurt sterling ?

Except the black racists aren't billionaires who employ whites.

I'm guessing she released it because his wife or something is supposed to be suing her

She isnt willing to speak with the NBA on the tape because of how it could affect the lawsuit she's in with Sterling's wife

Her keeping her mouth shut only helps Sterling's angle now

so that makes it okay?

is it okay to be a white racist as long as he/she isnt a business owner? 

for reals...all races have a certain prejudice against others..some people just make it more apparent than others.  They just dont say nothing to keep it cool.   Why is it ok for black comedians to clown on white people and call them crackers....but white people cant do the same.    

and we 

So it's ok to be racists if your not wealthy ?
but we're not dealing with a black racist.

Nice avy to post ratio,

you can go on with the jimmy rustle. 
grin.gif

Look...more deflecting.

Multi-billionaire with a documented 30 year history of racism...gets caught on tape making more racist remarks towards blacks... And we got the "blacks are racist too" party trying to get started in here.

How predictable

You're basically saying bigotry should be accepted and people should get over it. Congrats.

That pic of his supposed daughter legit?

I assumed it was just a joke making the rounds on twitter

Last edited:
for reals...all races have a certain prejudice against others..some people just make it more apparent than others.  They just dont say nothing to keep it cool.   Why is it ok for black comedians to clown on white people and call them crackers....but white people cant do the same.    

who says they can't? howard stern makes jokes about black people all the time

so that makes it okay?

is it okay to be a white racist as long as he/she isnt a business owner? 

are you intentionally being obtuse? i really don't see how you can take that away from that statement. he asked why is this such a big story, obviously its due to the positions that all involved hold in society. it doesn't make it right if some trailer trash redneck holds these same views, but in the same sense its not going to be on the news if that persons doesnt hold any power in society

Last edited:
I'm not going there. I ain't trying to have the usual NT Rainbow Coalition heads coming at my neck.

Whoa there bruh.

I'm far from being apart of the "rainbow collation". I'm just merely pointing out the fact that we as black folk rarely stand together about anything anymore.

Trust me..I'm not stupid. I know why the homosexual agenda gets more press. I'm just saying it'd be nice to see us black folk stick together about something.

-Sterling didn't just make racist comments, he has committed multiple racist acts against minorities

-In America, there are still white people who actively discriminate against blacks. It is systemic, organized and institutionalized. Sterling is one of them

Last edited:
First and foremost you sound like a troll, but to answer your question it isn't about hurting sterling dude is a billionaire. He also has a right to be prejudice, but a boycott can bring change. Which is what is important, this is no longer something that can be buried, and it is something that as many have said has always been suspected, but now can actually be faced head on. Nothing soft about standing up when something isn't right, nothing soft about speaking on real issues. As I said I'm sure your trolling, but there's plenty of fools out here who need to use their heads or simply keep quiet.

You're basically saying bigotry should be accepted and people should get over it. Congrats.

Maybe that's how you took it. What I meant is there are racist in this world always going to be this way , coming in all forms of color, gender, and size. We act shocked now because of this one story and what do you want sterling to do at this point feel like you? Well what if you have a racist or biased towards something , just not realistic.

Whoa there bruh.

I'm far from being apart of the "rainbow collation". I'm just merely pointing out the fact that we as black folk rarely stand together about anything anymore.

Trust me..I'm not stupid. I know why the homosexual agenda gets more press. I'm just saying it'd be nice to see us black folk stick together about something.

Not a single thing in my post was directed towards you

Back
Top Bottom