Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Even Jennings' tweets are contested fadeaway bricks
roll.gif

Jennings came through with that typical "redneck white dude pretending to be black in the Yahoo comments section" justification :smh:

Last edited:
1. CP3 got traded to Clip.

2. Blake Griff got drafted by Clip.

3. DeAndre got drafted by Clip.

4. Danny Granger got traded to Clip.

5. JJ was dealt to the Clip in a sign and trade.

6. Willie Green got traded to the Clip.

7. Jared Dudley was traded to the Clip.

8. Reggie Bullock was drafted by the Clip.

So a majority of their team, and certainly their best players, were either drafted or dealt to the Clippers. They didn't voluntarily sign with the Clippers. CP3 especially wanted to be a Laker initially.

That argument is moot.

1, 2, & 3 ALL signed extensions. So getting drafted/traded to LA is a moot point. Liked the organization enough to stay beyond original contracts.

4-7, if you're a vet in the league, you're not ignorant to WHO you're playing for. No reason for any of those guys to be silent if things were as bad as what's being portrayed. As another example...look at the previous thread about working for an extremely racist boss. You had MANY NTers say they wouldn't have a problem w. it assuming the money was right. You can assume that the same sentiment is shared amongst many guys who have played, or play for the Clippers. Again, that word "principle" goes completely out the window. So does dignity and self-respect, but that's another topic for another day.

8, I'll give Bullock a pass because he's a rook. May not know the extent of how awful of a person Sterling is.
Also, to add to your points Granger was never traded to Clips, he signed after being bought out by 76ers. Redick was sign and trade, meaning he was a FA and chose to sign with Clippers before Clips and Bucks agreed on a trade. And Doc was "traded" to Clips because that was where he wanted to go.

It will be interesting to see how the players react, I don't know if I would boycott the playoffs if I was in their position but you can't tolerate blatant racism from the man signing your checks.

These are great points but my counter to JJ's argument would be so what. If you really talk to most blacks we believe that the majority of white owners are racist on the low. CP3 and others probably believed the same sentiment and figured what's the difference between playing for someone who's openly racist and someone who isn't? Compound that with their fat contracts, a potential championship with the talent they had acquired, it makes sense.

if every black person stopped working for a company owned by an individual with similar viewpoints, no one would have a job.
All the more reason to stand up and make an impact when the opportunity presents itself. Anyone with any pride and any options isn't knowingly working for an individual like that. It's a shame that a majority seem to think a trophy should be placed before character, a man should never place nothing above his principles.

Did this ratchet record this or what. Why she set him up. She must not like money. He's gonna leave her ***

Sorry if it' been asked but, how did the audio get leaked?
did homegirl record him ranting, and then she gave it to tmz?

nt
Did this ratchet record this or what. Why she set him up. She must not like money. He's gonna leave her ***

Maybe this is old and she didn't stop hanging out with "them" and his money dried up. So she sells it to TMZ

Last edited:
I don't think I could suit up for this guy after this..

I could, easily..I'd do it just to spite his sorry ***..If the NBA Commish doesn't suspend this guy immediately then the league is going to have some serious trouble on their hands..

Duke made her a seat on the board of directors. 
roll.gif
 ultimate simp.

Apparently Silver isn't playing around, it seems they forced the Sterling camp to make a statement.

Last edited:
Brandon Jennings 
indifferent.gif

Not much good happens when pro athletes log on to Twitter 

Back
Top Bottom