Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

We've established he's a billionaire , even if players sat out a whole season you think sterlings not eating. Also, with his pockets being "hurt" you think he will then learn to love minorities ?

i'm glad not everybody holds your views, otherwise there would have never been any of the social progress that we've seen throughout this country in the past 50 years

He's a troll, he doesn't even hold his own views.

The fact that they're mentioning possible wearing black armbands, black socks, etc....this isn't fashion, this is an actual issue, socks and armbands don't mean ****.

knockout game, kids only looking for white people to knock out

any kind of stereotyping towards whites

i have had a friend that has been mugged for being white in a black neighborhood 

but since this is the internet, its mostly stereotyping whites the same way it would be offensive to stereotype blacks

That's not being a racist, that's called discrimination. Stereotyping is not being a racist either.

So you insulted me by calling me ignorant and dumb, but this is what you classify as being racist? Unreal

I wish but I don't see it happening :rolleyes :smh:

won't happen.

Exactly.

You think the media/fan pressure is going to make the Clippers boycott today? You think they want their money ****** with? If they were going to boycott, it should have been done a long time ago. The guys working in that environment, whether you are a LAC coach/player, were not ignorant to what Sterling was about. I'd love to hear why CP3 decided to re-up w. LA. I'd love to hear why Doc rivers wanted a trade there. I'd love to hear why Grant Hill signed on late in his career. It goes on and on. Principal/dignity/self-respect ain't **** when you have millions of dollars thrown in your face. Not saying they sold their souls, but they have very different values than what the media is trying to portray. This is exactly why I refuse to have sympathy for any member of the Clippers organization why stayed quiet on this matter. They have a voice, could have used it, but didn't. Speaks volumes that the NAACP even turned a blind eye. What does it all go back to? Money. I'm sure the donations Sterling was making to NAACP trumped any racial transgressions he had. It's a ******* joke. If you look deeper into it, the facade is transparent. The TRUE crime here is the NBA allowing this **** to go on for as long as it did.

The NBA is the same orginazation that had a lockout 2 years ago over guys not getting paid enough, or whatever nonsense that was

Why would clippers boycott the game and hurt their own playoff run? That would punish the coaches and players, not the owner.

Everytime we have a thread about white people being racist a bunch of white people come in telling anyone who feels offended how racist they are. Instead of commenting on the blatant racism, condeming the initial subject matter, its response after response attacking the victims. Its the same people and the implications are obvious.

I'm white if that matters

THE NEW RACISM IS ACTING LIKE IT DOESN'T EXIST GALD YOU NOT SLEEP BRUH

He's a troll, he doesn't even hold his own views.

The fact that they're mentioning possible wearing black armbands, black socks, etc....this isn't fashion, this is an actual issue, socks and armbands don't mean ****.
YEA THE STAY BLESS GUY IS A TRUE TROLL THIS GUY COMES OUT OF NO WHERE & JUST MAKES THE MOST RIDICULOUS COMMENTS...THIS IS THE SAME CLOWN THAT CAUSED A WHOLE THREAD TO GET SHUT DOWN CAUSE JUST LIKE HE'S DOING NOW GETTING EVERYBODY RESPONDING TO HIS DUMB COMMENTS CAUSE HE'S GETTING UNDER PEOPLE SKIN CAUSE HE LOVES TO RESPOND TO PEOPLE WITH A QUESTION DUDE IS A CLOWN HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED...

Last edited:
Deadspin has the longer full 15 minute version.

V: Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?

DS: You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?

Last edited:
Smh... Stuff like this just makes me cringe...
mean.gif

That God complex.

I'm disgusted that this came out in the open and people want to act like they care but I'll let you guys in on a little secret....

Every rich white person thinks like this.

Last edited:
Only on NT does Racism only have to do with the systematic discrimination from the US Gov done to blacks. And god forbid any other group claim anybody was racist towards them at one point or another.

New 5 minute clip has been released on dead spin. I don't know how to embed it, it's on the front page of the bleacher report.

you forgot this part
Sterling basically articulated Plantation Politics...Make money off the Bucks/Lay with the Women/No Association in Public good or bad
— David West (@D_West30) April 26, 2014
I didnt forget it I seen the tweet but this issue is just as American as apple pie... 

this will blow over in a week and then it will be back to the kardashian klan 

IMO the players & coach did exactly as I wouldve expected... this isnt the era of Jim Brown, Ali or Kareem... most of these players today dont understand their worth unless its printed on a paycheck!!!

Last edited:
This chick looks like a ******. But for some reason I wanna smash. Abhahahahahahahah gross

:smh:

I just watched an excerpt from the Doc Rivers interview and I feel what he said. What a ****** position to be in, chasing a dream and having to be distracted by and considering making a stand against your racist employer.

Even with a billion dollars this dude Sterling is still very insecure.

That God complex.

I'm disgusted that this came out in the open and people want to act like they care but I'll let you guys in on a little secret....

Every rich white person thinks like this.
you shouldnt generalize when making a point 

These are great points but my counter to JJ's argument would be so what. If you really talk to most blacks we believe that the majority of white owners are racist on the low. CP3 and others probably believed the same sentiment and figured what's the difference between playing for someone who's openly racist and someone who isn't? Compound that with their fat contracts, a potential championship with the talent they had acquired, it makes sense.

I think there's an inherent difference in ASSUMING the owner of your team is racist and having actual documented proof that the owner of your team is a racist.

I'm not going to break out the sympathy card for any of the guys on the Clippers who knew EXACTLY who they were playing for and who is signing their checks. They can spare me the subliminal messages on IG, quotes to the press, etc. I'm not buying it.

Very true but in that "world" where one is making millions they probably are hip to who's racist etc. There is probably shocking news everyday that happens in that culture that the public has no knowledge of. We don't know but CP3 and others could have selected an owner/ team who's the least racist, has talent, and the best chance to win a championship.

Also, I know you aren't trying to deflect blame and be a troll by ignoring the bigger issue. The focus should be on Sterling's beliefs in race relations.

Back
Top Bottom