Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Y'all act like a bunch of these owners aren't racist. Not saying it's ok, but it's out there way more than y'all think

I call major BS to kobe saying he couldn't play for him when almost played signed with them, to LeBron saying he would talk to his temmates about seating out, and and rumors of clipper players talking about not playing 2morrow.

Or how about DONT PLAY
we gotta start ACTUALLY taking REAL stands
You're talking about dudes who live basketball. They trained their entire lives for an opportunity to win an NBA championship. To sit out because of what the bonehead who signs their checks said wouldn't benefit them, They can be effective in addressing the matter without sacrificing the hard work they've put in for decades.

I call major BS to kobe saying he couldn't play for him when almost played signed with them, to LeBron saying he would talk to his temmates about seating out, and and rumors of clipper players talking about not playing 2morrow.

You are 100% right, Mike. A lot of those dudes are full of ****.

they knew.
and?
it's their fault? like it's Magic's fault for taking a pic with his gf too?

Huh?

You lost me there. If the owner of a team has a history of racism, wouldn't that be something to consider?

Magic taking a picture w/his gf isn't important, i doubt if Magic even knew that was his gf :lol:

Or how about DONT PLAY

we gotta start ACTUALLY taking REAL stands

You're talking about dudes who live basketball. They trained their entire lives for an opportunity to win an NBA championship. To sit out because of what the bonehead who signs their checks said wouldn't benefit them, They can be effective in addressing the matter without sacrificing the hard work they've put in for decades.
Maaaaaaan they don't give a **** about that **** now
They want to make money
A championship is just the "reason" we make up for them playing in the NBA
They just want to make that money and provide for their family
A championship ain't what they REALLY care about man
Open ur eyes
And even if it was important
Would u play to win a championship for a team owned by an owner who doesn't give 2 ***** about u or the people who he makes money off of

They want to make money
Open ur eyes
Would u play to win a championship for a team owned by an owner who doesn't give 2 ***** about u or the people who he makes money off of
So they don't get money for winning a championship? Bonus endorsements? Public appearances? etc etc etc

They want to make money

Open ur eyes

So they don't get money for winning a championship? Bonus endorsements? Public appearances? etc etc etc
What I'm saying is people make up all these ******* excuses for professional sports
Oh they wanna be champions
Yadda yadda yadda
When the whole point is actually to make that $$$$$$

What I'm saying is people make up all these ******* excuses for professional sports
Yadda yadda yadda
You're probably right for the most part. But believe it or not, not all professional athletes are sell outs. Some actually do want to win.

...to the victor go the spoils

Last edited:

Yadda yadda yadda

You're probably right for the most part. But believe it or not, not all professional athletes are sell outs. Some actually do want to win.
Naw I know
But they are the minority
And I'm saying the cause to sit out SHOULD be greater than that desire to play
Is all I'm sayin
U gotta stand for something in life
People are a bunch of talkers
When it's time to step up
It's always a bunch of god damn excuses

I can understand the Clippers players wanting to keep playing. They want to chip for themselves not for Sterling

If I were them I would wear black t-shirts instead of warm-up gear or cover all Clipper logos. Except of course the jerseys.

Play your hardest, and when the season is over, no matter if it is this series or winning the chip, all ask for trades.

I can understand the Clippers players wanting to keep playing. They want to chip for themselves not for Sterling

If I were them I would wear black t-shirts instead of warm-up gear or cover all Clipper logos. Except of course the jerseys.

Play your hardest, and when the season is over, no matter if it is this series or winning the chip, all ask for trades.
I say they should boycott
Aint like they was winning a chip this year anyway

View media item 940158

Based on the Clippers president's comments and the comments made by Doc Rivers, this is already being trivialized.

They're saying "the woman on the phone is facing a civil suit brought on by the Sterling family and vowed to get even" 
laugh.gif

I say they should boycott
Aint like they was winning a chip this year anyway

They worked all season, I would want to see this thing through. And no way any of the players are thinking "we ain't even gonna win it this years guys, might as well"

Abandoning the organization in the off season would at least have a chance hurting Sterling more

I think they should all come out under a public unified "**** Sterling, We playing for Ourselves" banner

They should most def sit out one game

Heard they are,if they dont take a stand i couldnt even respect them even more or the NBA

Back
Top Bottom