Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

There's always a bunch of closet racists trying to redirect the conversation in this type of topic. "I feel sad about his right to privacy being violated:frown: " is just a coded phrase for "who cares, I say the same @#$% 24/7 when I'm not around black people "
BINGO

Post racial America...

j9ly6e.gif

Time to deflect from the situation.
No surprise. Owners look out for each other like coaches do. It's a fraternity. Sterling will get fined and this will blow over. I'll be shocked if he's forced to sell. He'll have lawyers fighting for every tooth and nail.

This guy isnt broke like McCourt was.

If that tape recording is truly Donald Sterling, then Adam SIlver has to drop the hammer on the dude. He has no place in this world.

"You're supposed to be a delicate white / latina girl." :smh:

He hates Mexicans too, and she's nowhere close to being/looking white. Probably one of the most confused racists of all time

Last edited:
Even racists like vagina my dude...

I understand that based on history; I'm just saying it makes no sense for him to call her a delicate white girl when she is 0% white :lol: Is his mind just blocking out her skin tone somehow?

I'm also confused cause based on the phone convo, it sounds like he actually has feelings for this woman and doesn't just treat her like a sex object like most racists who smash minority women do. Isn't that more embarrassing to him and his racist peers than an obviously black woman posing with other black people?

Last edited:
^na homie. Go clips :smokin

You do realize your squad is ONLY eating because that Cp3 to Lakeshow trade got vetoed because of Dan Gilbert and David Stern's ***** ***?

Keep that in mind Clips fans, at all times. You honestly think Cp3 even want to be a Clipper? You honestly think any of Sterling's players want to play for him after this commentary and what he said to Elgin Baylor?

Really?

I guarantee you that deep inside CP3's heart he wishes he was donning that purple and gold. He looks up at the Staples Center's rafters and sees all those banners. Sees all those legendary jerseys, and he dies a lil' inside because he knows his name should be up there one day wearing that purple and gold, not that blue & red. The ONLY thing that keeps him happy is the fact that he has some cool *** teammates and a damned good coach. That's it. But make no mistake, he wanted to be a Laker.

It's Lakeshow or nothing.

Last edited:
^i somewhat agree with u. But I like the lakers and the clippers I rep la.

Good for you bro, not from LA but I can respect a guy rooting for his hometown teams.

But personally I couldn't support a franchise with my money if their owner was a racist. Not getting a red cent from me.

Last edited:
Donald Sterling has come out swinging, with the Clippers organization right behind him ... saying he and his team don't know if the audio TMZ Sports released is legit ... but he says it does NOT reflect his views toward African Americans.

Sterling and the Clippers organization tell TMZ Sports, "We have heard the tape on TMZ.  We do not know if it is legitimate or it has been altered."

The statement goes on ... We do know that the woman on the tape -- who we believe released it to TMZ -- is the defendant in a lawsuit brought by the Sterling family, alleging that she embezzled more than $1.8 million, who told Mr. Sterling that she would 'get even.'"
And the statement goes on, "Mr. Sterling is emphatic that what is reflected on that recording is not consistent with, nor does it reflect his views, beliefs or feelings. It is the antithesis of who he is, what he believes and how he has lived his life."

And there's this: "He feels terrible that such sentiments are being attributed to him and apologizes to anyone who might have been hurt by them." 

Read more:  http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-statement-racist-tmz-sports/#ixzz3020Dt4pJ

Last edited:

Donald Sterling has come out swinging, with the Clippers organization right behind him ... saying he and his team don't know if the audio TMZ Sports released is legit ... but he says it does NOT reflect his views toward African Americans.

Sterling and the Clippers organization tell TMZ Sports, "We have heard the tape on TMZ.  We do not know if it is legitimate or it has been altered."

The statement goes on ... We do know that the woman on the tape -- who we believe released it to TMZ -- is the defendant in a lawsuit brought by the Sterling family, alleging that she embezzled more than $1.8 million, who told Mr. Sterling that she would 'get even.'"
And the statement goes on, "Mr. Sterling is emphatic that what is reflected on that recording is not consistent with, nor does it reflect his views, beliefs or feelings. It is the antithesis of who he is, what he believes and how he has lived his life."

And there's this: "He feels terrible that such sentiments are being attributed to him and apologizes to anyone who might have been hurt by them." 

Read more:  http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-statement-racist-tmz-sports/#ixzz3020Dt4pJ
laugh.gif
 this guy needs to just take the ******* L. 

Back
Top Bottom