Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

****-just-got-real-o.gif
tears

It's crazy to me how sincere sounding is he in his racism. Old school racist :lol: :smh:

Crazy to me he even dating this chick. Hates minorities but can't resist the lust of the flesh.

Son is like 80 why he worried about instagram? :smh: :x

Because he's a MORON.

Really though. I've just heard of this. If this broke on the date of when OP posted it and I'm on that Clippers squad I'd boycott. **** a contract. Doc included.

This is just insane.

THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF HOW PATHETIC SOME OF THESE YOUNG BLACK PEOPLE ARE TODAY...THEY HAVE NO SELF PRIDE,RESPECT OR SELF WORTH THEY HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY OF SOME OF THOSE REALITY TV STARS...I THINK SOME OF THOSE DUDES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A DOLLAR I WOULDN'T PUT NOTHING PASS ANY OF THOSE CATS...

Sometimes you gotta swallow your pride and take one for the team.

How many M's and how much time do you donate to progressing the human race?

It's crazy to me how sincere sounding is he in his racism. Old school racist
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Crazy to me he even dating this chick. Hates minorities but can't resist the lust of the flesh.

Son is like 80 why he worried about instagram?
mean.gif
sick.gif
you know slave owners lust black women too....ever wonder why you have lightskin folks who don't even know where the white came from?

hell Thomas Jefferson offspring black side is still around. Saw an article on them years ago 

The fact that his girl is half black means absolutely nothing. Slave masters raped black women during slavery. Donald Sterling is just an example that SOME of these white folks still operate like that.

Wait.....wait.... let's stop. I think I want over your head with that one. You're taking it a bit too literal. We had a good back and forth.

:lol: I wasn't responding to you with that.

I was just saying that cuz some dudes like sound that were confused with him having a gf that was half black.

It's crazy to me how sincere sounding is he in his racism. Old school racist :lol: :smh:

Son is like 80 why he worried about instagram? :smh: :x
you know slave owners lust black women too....ever wonder why you have lightskin folks who don't even know where the white came from?

hell Thomas Jefferson offspring black side is still around. Saw an article on them years ago 

They say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
I say the darker the flesh, baby, the deeper the roots.

I'll say this. No player in the NBA has desires to win a ring for the boss. It's for themselves. Them not playing wouldn't be taking a stand either. The problem here is dude is racist. During the Civil Rights movement, for example, the problem wasn't solely that people were racist. The problem was the treatment of Blacks based on that racism. The sentiments deeming him racist have always been there. He still has not acted on them in a way degrading to the players. As disgusting as his comments are, these players want to benefit from their own hard work. The owner did not work his *** off for this. I am against the environment Blacks live in where our safety and freedom is compromised because of our race. But this situation will not be made better by the players not playing but rather fans not showing up.

Okay, You stated the Civil Rights movement. I will tell you when they took a stand and make change no matter what L they took.

Rosa Parks is a prime example. She got arrested for where she was sitting on the bus. So you know what black people organized and did. They stop using the bus. A lot of black people at that time took the bus to go to work but they took that L and stood there ground on the event that took place. That's what I want to players to do. That's the big picture.

The fact that his girl is half black means absolutely nothing. Slave masters raped black women during slavery. Donald Sterling is just an example that SOME of these white folks still operate like that.

Wait.....wait.... let's stop. I think I want over your head with that one. You're taking it a bit too literal. We had a good back and forth.

:lol: I wasn't responding to you with that.

I was just saying that cuz some dudes like sound that were confused with him having a gf that was half black.

My bad

Last edited:
You guys are taking what I'm saying the wrong way.

Donald Sterling is wrong. And I would continue to try and explain what I'm saying, but it's pointless.

In short, I was speaking to the ridiculous way we throw "racist" out there, when the correct word is just "idiot".

And for the record, by "true racist", I was referring the fact that racism doesn't really have a grey area, IMO. If you're a closeted racist, you're just a confused little coward.

racism definitely does have a gray area, because that's the way humans operate. nobody is pure good or pure evil. even hitler had some "good" qualities, like he was an animal lover for example.

watch this interview with white supremacists from south africa

would you go as far as to say they're not truly racist since they have black employees and listen to black music, despite their beliefs?

Last edited:
racism definitely does have a gray area, because that's the way humans operate. nobody is pure good or pure evil. even hitler had "some" good qualities, like he was an animal lover for example.

for example, which this interview with white supremacists from south africa

would you go as far as to say they're not truly racist?

I'd go as far as to say if you (not you specifically) want to live in the naive world that you're superior to anyone due to any reason, you can go ahead.

But if you're going to live in the real world with the rest of us, get with the program. People are just so stupid. (Again, not you, nor directed at anyone else. Just a general statement).

Sometimes you gotta swallow your pride and take one for the team.

How many M's and how much time do you donate to progressing the human race?

DO YOU HEAR YOUSELF?? YOU REALLY VOUCHING FOR PPL THATS DOING ANYTHING FOR A DOLLAR?? CALLING IT TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM BS??? THEN YOU WANNA COME AT ME WITH SOME PROGESSION FOR HUMANITY BULLS*IT?? MAN GET OUTTA HERE THIS MY LAST TIME RESPONDING TO YOU CAUSE CLEARLY YOU LOST MY MAN...

Last edited:
Okay, You stated the Civil Rights movement. I will tell you when they took a stand and make change no matter what L they took.

Rosa Parks is a prime example. She got arrested for where she was sitting on the bus. So you know what black people organized and did. They stop using the bus. A lot of black people at that time took the bus to go to work but they took that L and stood there ground on the event that took place. That's what I want to players to do. That's the big picture.

The hard work they put in for this their whole lives IS the big picture for the players. I'm not speaking about my own views entirely. And Rosa Parks didn't spend her entire life dreaming about one day being able to ride a bus. These players would be giving up something they WANT TO DO. Something they LOVE. Something they sacrificed for. Rosa Parks did not love riding the bus + more was at stake...WAY more.

From the players view...what exactly is at stake here?

And like I said I'm talking about the players so the first person who comes at me like I condone this is a troll, so just please refrain from trolling.

Listening to it on sportscenter and it honestly looks like she was setting him up at some parts. Yeah it's ****** up for him to say but damn who hasn't said a thing or two in an intimate conversation with a significant other that they wouldn't broadcast?

Listening to it on sportscenter and it honestly looks like she was setting him up at some parts. Yeah it's ****** up for him to say but damn who hasn't said a thing or two in an intimate conversation with a significant other that they wouldn't broadcast?

Yeah...I mean that's the important thing in all of this right?

The hard work they put in for this their whole lives IS the big picture for the players. I'm not speaking about my own views entirely. And Rosa Parks didn't spend her entire life dreaming about one day being able to ride a bus. These players would be giving up something they WANT TO DO. Something they LOVE. Something they sacrificed for. Rosa Parks did not love riding the bus + more was at stake...WAY more.

From the players view...what exactly is at stake here?

And like I said I'm talking about the players so the first person who comes at me like I condone this is a troll, so just please refrain from trolling.

My thing is to get everyone on the same page. If you have the players doing one thing and the fan another. It will not be as effective as ever one striking on the same platform. That's all I'm saying. I used the Rosa example as a way to show that it can be done. Change can be made but everyone has to be on the same page. That's all I'm saying. If the NBA can have 4 (I think) lockouts for whatever reason the players can standout and address the issues. That's all.

I have. And I wouldn't want it broadcasted because: it's illegal (drugs), it's embarrassing or because it's personal.

Never because I would be looked at as a bigot and racist.

Everything I feel about White people, gay people, trannies, etc....I would broadcast to the world.

I am not saying I'm some morally perfect angel, but I am saying I don't care if she set him up. That makes her grimy. But he's still a bigot. And how it came out should have 0 affect on me deeming him as such.

Back
Top Bottom