Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

I definitely remember that thread!
[thread="547134"] [/thread]
@JJs07
made it clear about the boss being BLATANTLY racist towards you, other people in your presence.

Some of the comments were :x

:stoneface:

These are just some of them, but talk about spineless. :smh:  

Saddest part about all of this...I bet there are guys in the league who share the same sentiments. And for those reasons, this Sterling mess will be pushed to the side until the next incident...then the cycle is repeated. Outrage, then it's forgotten. :smh:

fan's should just not show up at the game.

no reason to penalize the players. basically if no one shows up, he has to pay the players out of his own pocket and not ticket sales.
Donald Sterling owns most of southern California
him paying guaranteed nba contracts without ticket sales=him paying out of pocket, him giving away money to people he hates. I say that's a win, no?

Did Donald Sterling inadvertently tell us that Magic doesn't have HIV??

Did you listen to the recording and hear how crazy he sounds? I'd be surprised if he really knew anything else about Magic other than he's another good basketball playing ******.

Last edited:
Not surprised one bit about this. It's been known that Sterling is a racist piece of ****, people just swept it under the rug. I'm sure there are other owners with this mindset. Dan Gilbert kinda exposed himself when LeBron left Cleveland.

I don't think there's a right or wrong way for the players to handle this, tough position to be in.

The right thing to do is make a stand.

How do these ball players make so much (or good amount) money and they can't even be a shot caller.

If I had a verified racist boss. I would have let it be known and bounced. I'm financially stable enough that I can be cool without working for a year.

People are scared. That's the bottom line. This is taught throughout the generations of the youth. Don't get master upset he might fire you.

It's sad.

Imagine all the players in this current day who play for those quite racist that only speak and react in privacy with thier bigotry.
Pride and morals is lost when you make millions. This is a business no one is spaired.

I wish the players would react in a positive way by not taking the floor but you also have to think of the fans who paid hard earned money to watch them win. It's tough

He needs to decide if he's racist or not. You can't be 50/50 racist. Sounds like he's getting clowned by his old golf buddies because his piece is getting slammed by Magic Johnson instead of Larry Bird. Sounds about right.

I'm really trying to understand the girl's angle. She would've made more money blackmailing (no pun intended) him than putting the recording out.

Are we seeing a socially conscious gold digger??

I'm really trying to understand the girl's angle. She would've made more money blackmailing (no pun intended) him than putting the recording out.

After what's happened to Draya, the thot game is changing mang...
mean.gif

blackmailing a man on forbe's billionaire's list? what leverage does she have?

According to Bleacher Report, Clippers players had a meeting on this last night. Other players are involved as well, waiting to see how this turns out.

Interesting timing with NBA interest at an all time high.

Nothings worse than a woman scorned [shrug]

His wife suing for her gold digging, might have pissed her off.

Plus look at the world we live in. You have people making sex tapes to become famous.

She might turn this in to a bunch of television appearances and reality show which will equal another rich simp.

Not surprised one bit about this. It's been known that Sterling is a racist piece of ****, people just swept it under the rug. I'm sure there are other owners with this mindset. Dan Gilbert kinda exposed himself when LeBron left Cleveland.

I don't think there's a right or wrong way for the players to handle this, tough position to be in.

The right thing to do is make a stand.

How do these ball players make so much (or good amount) money and they can't even be a shot caller.

If I had a verified racist boss. I would have let it be known and bounced. I'm financially stable enough that I can be cool without working for a year.

People are scared. That's the bottom line. This is taught throughout the generations of the youth. Don't get master upset he might fire you.

It's sad.

The problem is this ain't a normal job. These dudes been grinding since October to win a championship and of sudden you're gonna stop in the 1st rd of the playoffs? It's a tough thing to do. I can see it from both sides.

Last edited:
He needs to decide if he's racist or not. You can't be 50/50 racist. Sounds like he's getting clowned by his old golf buddies because his piece is getting slammed by Magic Johnson instead of Larry Bird. Sounds about right.

its never that simple, strom thurmond for example was this politician that was a known racist, and supported segregation. after his death, it came out that he had a daughter with a black woman that was his maid. being in an interracial relationship doesn't exclude someone from being racist. being attracted to someone doesnt mean you dont see them as inferior.

him paying guaranteed nba contracts without ticket sales=him paying out of pocket, him giving away money to people he hates. I say that's a win, no?
He owns San Diego, Orange County, half of beverly hills, etc.

nah, not really.
i take it you don't see my point, but that is fine.

ticket sales and tv money essentially pay for player salaries (fans sunsidize the owner), therefore, he could care less about pr. If ticket sells go down, there is no subsidy... he is essentially saying to the player 'here take this money that I earned from doing other things'. This is why over the past few years the clipper payroll has grown, because more ticket sales = he doesn't have to pay out of his own pocket.

Skinflints like Donald Sterling hate one thing, giving other people free money! This is the only moral victory that is there to be had by a 70+ year old curmudgeon, you get a moral victory.

Last edited:
Bruh they talking about possibly 2 or 3 more tapes being released in the coming days...

Shorty he was messing with is bout to have them goons all up in homies mansion.

Back
Top Bottom