Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Bruh they talking about possibly 2 or 3 more tapes being released in the coming days...

Shorty he was messing with is bout to have them goons all up in homies mansion.

What are those tapes gonna prove that we don't already know? Proving a racist is a racist?

Not surprised one bit about this. It's been known that Sterling is a racist piece of ****, people just swept it under the rug. I'm sure there are other owners with this mindset. Dan Gilbert kinda exposed himself when LeBron left Cleveland.

I don't think there's a right or wrong way for the players to handle this, tough position to be in.

The right thing to do is make a stand.

How do these ball players make so much (or good amount) money and they can't even be a shot caller.

If I had a verified racist boss. I would have let it be known and bounced. I'm financially stable enough that I can be cool without working for a year.

People are scared. That's the bottom line. This is taught throughout the generations of the youth. Don't get master upset he might fire you.

It's sad.

The problem is this ain't a normal job. These dudes been grinding since October to win a championship and of sudden you're gonna stop in the 1st rd of the playoffs? It's a tough thing to do. I can see it from both sides.

What are the two sides?

its never that simple, strom thurmond for example was this politician that was a known racist, and supported segregation. after his death, it came out that he had a daughter with a black woman that was his maid. being in an interracial relationship doesn't exclude someone from being racist. being attracted to someone doesnt mean you dont see them as inferior.

A true racist would never admit the attraction if they felt the person was inferior. That's my point. Hitler was a racist. Anyone who bends the rules of racism is not racist, they are worse. They're just too stupid for their own good.

Believe me. I am not defending Donald Sterling's comments at all. But what makes me :smh: even more is how easy everyone is so simply brainwashed into "RACISM RACISM RACISM, BLACK VS WHITE, LETS GOOOOOO"... Just like CNN, FoxNews, ESPN, and every other media outlet reporting on this wants you to be. Divided.

The dude gave his half-black, half-mexican (to his admitted knowledge, by the way) the permission to let Magic Johnson back her down in the post in his own house for 32, 12, and 10 whenever she wants.. he just don't want to see it on Instagram.

He's a mental ******. The fact that he's bothered by the just the PUBLIC knowledge of something happening, but perfectly fine with it happening privately, is beyond stupid.

Foolishness. All of this, foolishness.

Not surprised one bit about this. It's been known that Sterling is a racist piece of ****, people just swept it under the rug. I'm sure there are other owners with this mindset. Dan Gilbert kinda exposed himself when LeBron left Cleveland.

I don't think there's a right or wrong way for the players to handle this, tough position to be in.

The right thing to do is make a stand.

How do these ball players make so much (or good amount) money and they can't even be a shot caller.

If I had a verified racist boss. I would have let it be known and bounced. I'm financially stable enough that I can be cool without working for a year.

People are scared. That's the bottom line. This is taught throughout the generations of the youth. Don't get master upset he might fire you.

It's sad.
The problem is this ain't a normal job. These dudes been grinding since October to win a championship and of sudden you're gonna stop in the 1st rd of the playoffs? It's a tough thing to do. I can see it from both sides.
What are the two sides?
in a normal job you do your job to make the company money

in sports you play for your teammates and yourself, while the company also makes money

no player on any team is saying "lets win this for ____ owner", its "lets do it for US"

Bruh they talking about possibly 2 or 3 more tapes being released in the coming days...

Shorty he was messing with is bout to have them goons all up in homies mansion.

What are those tapes gonna prove that we don't already know? Proving a racist is a racist?

I dont recall saying it would prove anything.

Just commenting on what is being reported.

A true racist would never admit the attraction if they felt the person was inferior. That's my point. Hitler was a racist. Anyone who bends the rules of racism is not racist, they are worse. They're just too stupid for their own good.

Believe me. I am not defending Donald Sterling's comments at all. But what makes me :smh: even more is how easy everyone is so simply brainwashed into "RACISM RACISM RACISM, BLACK VS WHITE, LETS GOOOOOO"... Just like CNN, FoxNews, ESPN, and every other media outlet reporting on this wants you to be. Divided.

The dude gave his half-black, half-mexican (to his admitted knowledge, by the way) the permission to let Magic Johnson back her down in the post in his own house for 32, 12, and 10 whenever she wants.. he just don't want to see it on Instagram.

He's a mental ******. The fact that he's bothered by the just the PUBLIC knowledge of something happening, but perfectly fine with it happening privately, is beyond stupid.

What?

A true racist?

Is there only a certain way someone can be racist?

its never that simple, strom thurmond for example was this politician that was a known racist, and supported segregation. after his death, it came out that he had a daughter with a black woman that was his maid. being in an interracial relationship doesn't exclude someone from being racist. being attracted to someone doesnt mean you dont see them as inferior.

Donald Sterling has a bunch of Black men who works for him. He has sex with a Black (mix) women and he can't stand black people. Sounds like 12 Years A Slave to me.

But that's the way I think

I definitely remember that thread!
[thread="547134"] [/thread]
@JJs07
made it clear about the boss being BLATANTLY racist towards you, other people in your presence.

Some of the comments were :x

:stoneface:

These are just some of them, but talk about spineless. :smh:  

THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF HOW PATHETIC SOME OF THESE YOUNG BLACK PEOPLE ARE TODAY...THEY HAVE NO SELF PRIDE,RESPECT OR SELF WORTH THEY HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY OF SOME OF THOSE REALITY TV STARS...I THINK SOME OF THOSE DUDES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A DOLLAR I WOULDN'T PUT NOTHING PASS ANY OF THOSE CATS...

Donald Sterling has a bunch of Black men who works for him. He has sex with a Black (mix) women and he can't stand black people. Sounds like 12 Years A Slave to me.

But that's the way I think

Thats exactly what it is

[h5] [/h5]

Bill Simmons
1 hr · 

I'm on national TV - today and tomorrow. If you were me, how would you use that forum as well as this Facebook forum plus my Twitter forum to go after the Unfrozen Caveman Racist NBA Owner Donald Sterling? How would you mobilize Clippers fans to protest him on Tuesday night? How would you pressure the NBA into keeping him away from Clipper home games and making him sell the team? Respectful/reasonable suggestions please...

bill simmons taking ideas on facebook if anyone is interested 
The same Bill Simmons that let his employee invade the life of a transgender golf club inventor, putt her on blast despite her pleas for privacy, and moved forward with publishing the story after her suicide?

Dude's a hack.

Last edited:
You guys are taking what I'm saying the wrong way.

Donald Sterling is wrong. And I would continue to try and explain what I'm saying, but it's pointless.

In short, I was speaking to the ridiculous way we throw "racist" out there, when the correct word is just "idiot".

And for the record, by "true racist", I was referring the fact that racism doesn't really have a grey area, IMO. If you're a closeted racist, you're just a confused little coward.

You guys are taking what I'm saying the wrong way.

Donald Sterling is wrong. And I would continue to try and explain what I'm saying, but it's pointless.

In short, I was speaking to the ridiculous way we throw "racist" out there, when the correct word is just "idiot".

And for the record, by "true racist", I was referring the fact that racism doesn't really have a grey area, IMO. If you're a closeted racist, you're just a confused little coward.
The guy called black people vermin and said he wants a team of black boys with a southern white coach.

He said in the audio itself sarcastically "oh yeah, there's nothing wrong with minorities. they're fabolous"

If that's not racist, what the **** is?

Jesse Jackson is on Espnnews right now. Things have gotten serious

****-just-got-real-o.gif

[h5]  [/h5]

Bill Simmons
1 hr  · 

I'm on national TV - today and tomorrow. If you were me, how would you use that forum as well as this Facebook forum plus my Twitter forum to go after the Unfrozen Caveman Racist NBA Owner Donald Sterling? How would you mobilize Clippers fans to protest him on Tuesday night? How would you pressure the NBA into keeping him away from Clipper home games and making him sell the team? Respectful/reasonable suggestions please...

bill simmons taking ideas on facebook if anyone is interested 
The same Bill Simmons that let his employee invade the life of a transgender golf club inventor, putt her on blast despite her pleas for privacy, and moved forward with publishing the story after her suicide?

Dude's a hack.
please shut the hell up man.....that man was duping people w/ that club so they dug all the way in to his own personal life. AMERICA MEDIA DOES THIS...he just so happened to be a ******. Trust me if it was a regular  man and he had some personal dirt it would've got brought up the same. It isnt Bill fault that he caved from being exposed. Tired of people getting blamed for someone else committing suicide. (unless it's a kid being bullied like hell)

edit: hell I think the dude was any lying about his credentials. His whole life was a lie 

The fact that his girl is half black means absolutely nothing. Slave masters raped black women during slavery. Donald Sterling is just an example that SOME of these white folks still operate like that.

The fact that his girl is half black means absolutely nothing. Slave masters raped black women during slavery. Donald Sterling is just an example that SOME of these white folks still operate like that.

Okay. I'll take this as an opportunity to give a perfect example.

My focus is not on the fact that he's a racist. To me, him being an Level 100 idiot is far more frightening than him being a racist... because him being a racist is only a contribution to his being able to be so inconceivably stupid.

Last edited:
I'll say this. No player in the NBA has desires to win a ring for the boss. It's for themselves. Them not playing wouldn't be taking a stand either. The problem here is dude is racist. During the Civil Rights movement, for example, the problem wasn't solely that people were racist. The problem was the treatment of Blacks based on that racism. The sentiments deeming him racist have always been there. He still has not acted on them in a way degrading to the players. As disgusting as his comments are, these players want to benefit from their own hard work. The owner did not work his *** off for this. I am against the environment Blacks live in where our safety and freedom is compromised because of our race. But this situation will not be made better by the players not playing but rather fans not showing up.

Wait.....wait.... let's stop. I think I want over your head with that one. You're taking it a bit too literal. We had a good back and forth.

It's crazy to me how sincere sounding he is in his racism. Old school racist :lol: :smh:

Crazy to me he even dating this chick. Hates minorities but can't resist the lust of the flesh.

Son is like 80 why he worried about instagram? :smh: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom