Lakers vs Mavs post..

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Ariza doesnt take long to get it done
pimp.gif

Son may need to take the starting spot the way he has been playing!!!!

Got damn I hate Jerry Stackhouse...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The Lakers complain so damn much...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well when the refs are taking sides it's hard to disagree with the Lakers..

I brought that up on DallasBasketball.com (their forums), but instead I proposed Dampier+Bass, but I figured it wouldn't be enough. The thing is, I really don't want three centers worth a total of 25 million on our team, what's the point of keeping both our centers. Dampier+Bass, Diop+Stackhouse, whoever, I mean realistically, I probably would send Josh to Clippers for Kaman, but I just really don't want to have three Centers on our team. Having a Center who has some sort of Basketball IQ on O would be HUGE for Kidd. As for Wallace, I'd take his injury prone body and Ray Felton for Josh+Bass+Stack if it worked out financially. I'm really wanting Stackhouse off this damn team though, he kills any flow we have to our team.
My thing with Kaman is, if you bring him in, you can play him with Dampier or Diop at the same time while Dirk is on the bench...
I'd be ecstatic if we could trade one of them, but I just don't see how we dump that contract on anyone... It's not like Josh has enough value right now to say "Oh, we'll give him to you, but you've gotta take this contract!" ... And it's not like the Clips will be interested in Damp or Diop if they're trying to dump Kaman...

And having Kaman on the floor with Dirk would be HUGE for the entire offense... It'd take so much pressure off Dirk having someone that can score with his back to the basket and finish around the rim, and it'd spread the floor so much...

I just wonder how much value Charlotte feels they can really get for Wallace... He's owed a lot of years and money, and he's got serious injury questions... I wonder if they'd go for a straight salary dump? Doubt it...
First, I just want to say wow at our bench playing well, something we haven't seen all season. (You notice it was when Kidd jumped back in?
laugh.gif
). Kidd > Bynum :tongue:
laugh.gif

But back onto what we were talking about, I know Kaman will be huge for the Mavs and our offense, but realistically, how much do you expect him to score? Idon't know how much he can score on a consistent basis, and that's what we need the MOST right now. That would require Dirk to have to score 30 a nightin my opinion, and I know he's played his best with Kidd on the floor, but I just don't know how well we'd do scoring with Kaman. The thing withJosh is that he CAN score 30-35 on a given night, he probably won't, but he can. Kaman, I don't think he can. We'd have to rely a lot more onGreen/JET for scoring, and as we both know with JET, that's a risk. The thing that makes it hard to haggle with LAC is that they don't really have toomany bad contracts.. If anything, Bass+Josh would probably do it, and I see your point about resting Dirk and having Kaman on the floor with one of our bigs,similar to JET moving over to back-up PG when Kidd sits down (except much better
laugh.gif
), I just am afraid of us not being capable of scoring enough points withKaman on our squad and getting rid of Josh. Can he run? I agree it would spread out the floor a lot, and that would do wonders for our perimeter players, butis the Center position our biggest problem right now? I really don't know what is.

Straight salary dump for Charlotte such as Stackhouse? I'm not sure, Stackhouse and Bass might be sufficient, but they are targeting Al Harrington or EddyCurry or something, so if we could get a three-way-deal going for Gerald Wallace AND Kaman, I'd be a happy damn man,
laugh.gif
. It won't happen, but we candream. I'm very willing to take on Gerald Wallace though. The thing with Gerald Wallace is if they don't get a scorer in return, they are right withOKC as the worst offensive team in the League... Outside of Jason and Gerald, their team is absolutely terrible.

Hopefully we can stop missing so many close shots and stop complaining big men, get yo +@%!% back down court.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok... Stop taking bad shots and maybe they'll get acall... Bynum and Pau are throwing up some !%$!, flailing their arms, and expecting a call...

I haven't seen Bynum take a shot yet where he didn't immediately turn to the ref and scream...

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok... Stop taking bad shots and maybe they'll get a call... Bynum and Pau are throwing up some !%$!, flailing their arms, and expecting a call...

I haven't seen Bynum take a shot yet where he didn't immediately turn to the ref and scream...
but its ok for the mavs to do the same and get calls?
indifferent.gif

we got this
pimp.gif

but its ok for the mavs to do the same and get calls? image
eyes.gif
The Mavs didn't take many, if any, bad shots in the first quarter... And they aren't flailing their arms and screaming circaDwyane Wade 2006 ...

Ariza...
pimp.gif

And some of yall dudes wanted to go out and get James Posey this past offseason...
smh.gif

Why can't LA just give Trevor Luke's money, this kid is great.

eyes.gif
The Mavs didn't take many, if any, bad shots in the first quarter... And they aren't flailing their arms and screaming circa Dwyane Wade 2006 ...
Mavs are trash
even with the lakers playing at their worst
smh.gif
sick.gif

Ariza showing his Kobe moves
laugh.gif
...good thing he didnt try to fadeaway just like he did against denver..

Originally Posted by knightngale

eyes.gif
The Mavs didn't take many, if any, bad shots in the first quarter... And they aren't flailing their arms and screaming circa Dwyane Wade 2006 ...
Mavs are trash
even with the lakers playing at their worst
smh.gif
sick.gif

What exactly are you trying to prove?
tired.gif

You guys are at full-strength, we have our second-leading scorer out. If the Mavs are trash, and you're losing to a trash team that isn't full-power,what does that say about your team?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom