Lakers vs Mavs post..

Can someone post a youtube of Ariza bumping the machine to the ground? That was comedy.
i need to see that again!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
The Mavericks are 0-2 at home so far, i dont give a $#%% how good people think the Lakers are playing, no way in hell the Mavericks start the season 0-3 at home. I fully expect that team to play with a purpose tonight in front of their home fans. Jason Kidd and Nowitzski are known Laker Killers and i expect to see that on full display tonight, with the help of Jason Terry. Lakers dont stand a chance in this one in my honest opinion,i wouldn't be surprised if they lost this game by 10-15 points. Lakers 95 Mavs 109. Dirk and Terry with 32 points a piece, Kidd with a triple double.

So I see this guy is back at it again with his "predictions". While a predicting a win is at least 50-50 he always has to mess up hischances with players scoring more then they should or could. He might as well posted how the Mavs would win with Dirk scoring a touchdown, Kidd hitting ahomerun and Terry with a frog splash off the top rope. Then again he or she isnt really trying to discuss basketball like an adult.

As for the game... it looked like the Lakers got fired up after that dunk by Green and his yelling. Soon after Lamar gets his layup and yells and then Arizawith the dunk, yell and body block on Sasha.

when did the mavs get so annoying?...watching this game i saw green, dirk, jet and even damp screaming after a made shot...i mean i kno its intensity butcome on dont overdue it...btw i just wanna thank green for dunking and scream at odom after the poster because that woke us up and thats when we made our runso thanks g.dub

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

when did the mavs get so annoying?...watching this game i saw green, dirk, jet and even damp screaming after a made shot...i mean i kno its intensity but come on dont overdue it...btw i just wanna thank green for dunking and scream at odom after the poster because that woke us up and thats when we made our run so thanks g.dub
Bynum kicks and screams over every single no call.
And Kobe's famous Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
ohwell.gif

It's apart of the game.

GSW- Harrington, Kelenna, and Brandan Wright for Dirk (might not work, I don't think the 125% rule will let this slide, but they can throw in another bum or something).
Is this trade fair???
tongue.gif

Sorry about this but...

You cannot compare a team like Cleveland trying to get Dirk to the Lakers getting Gasol.

Memphis liked Marc Gasol and Javaris Crittenton as young talent as much as they liked Kwame's expiring deal. Gasol was almost a lock as the starter fromthe beginning. Compare this to teams like Cleveland and Golden State (outside of B Wright) who don't have that much young, attractive talent. Expiringdeals are part of the deal, not the whole deal...

Also keep in mind that Gasol was giving the Grizzlies less than what he was worth.

Also keep in mind that Dirk is much more valuable to the Mavs (more than Gasol to the Grizz). They're not giving him away for just an expiring deal. TheMavs would NOT just take cap space to dump Dirk and rebuild... and JJ Hickson or Daniel Gibson. You dudes are ridiculous.

The Mavs defense is terrible, they stand around and swat at the ball as it comes down the lane. Dirk plays the laziest D of anybody so he needs to shut the Fup about playing hard.
Their offense consists of seeing who can shoot the most highly-contested jump shot.

[h2]Dallas Mavericks[/h2]
[table][tr][th=""]Incoming Cash[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
*Cash compensation received from Portland
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
454.jpg
[/td] [td]
Raef LaFrentz
Salary: $12,722,500 Years Remaining: 1
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
2754.jpg
[/td] [td]
Channing Frye
Salary: $3,163,769 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 5.6 REB: 3.7 AST: 0.3 PER: 9.46
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Outgoing Players: Dirk Nowitzki
por.gif
[h2]Portland Trail Blazers[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
609.jpg
[/td] [td]
Dirk Nowitzki
Salary: $18,077,904 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 23.6 REB: 7.3 AST: 1.7 PER: 20.85
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Outgoing Players: Raef LaFrentz, Channing Frye

Dallas may not get the best players back but its just more salary coming off the books.

Good to get the W, but we didn't play worth a crap.
smh.gif

Need to play better then this to win on the road. See how we do tonight vs NO.

I aint no Laker fan or nothing but Trevor Ariza is a beast. I'd take him over Deshawn Stevenson anyday of the week. I was dying laughing after that twohanded dunk he did that little jump celebration and Sasha went flying.

Originally Posted by twol8

lakers are way too good..

--They are looking good, but its only been 6 games. Beat NO tonight then I will be a little more impressed.
--As good as the Lakers are...Celt's big 3 still overshadows them.

Yeah, i mean.. Howard didnt even play and they way Erica played last night ..

Just cant imagine what Garnett and Perkins is gonna do to them.. smh

Back
Top Bottom