Lakers vs Mavs post..

It's gonna be a slaughter. The Mavs suck these days. You know you're in trouble when it's barely 2 weeks into the season and guys are already beingcriticized for not giving full effort. I think a lot of the guys on the team have given up, which is why the only step left for the Mavs is to blow the coreup. Dirk, Howard, Terry, Dampier, Diop and Stackhouse have done as much as they can together. It's over and it's time to move on.

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Did you really have to make a post for this game..
tired.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sayin...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Blowout.
do guys reaLLy think that or you guys are just being humbLe?...i think the mavs are gonna put up a fight for sure
This Mavs team sucks... They're six games into the season and Rick Carlisle and Dirk are already calling dudes out for not playing with anyintensity...

I'd be surprised if they didn't get slaughtered...

And as of last night, Josh wasn't going to play...

Keep the defensive intensity and the Lakers will take care of business. No injuries please.

Finally no more 4 day layoffs for a while. I think having these games every other night or every two nights will keep the momentum going.

Go Lakers!

These are the types of games that can creap on you.

Dallas has been slow but you know every team gears up to play the better teams in the NBA.

We can't keep giving out 17 turnovers a game.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Dallas has been slow but you know every team gears up to play the better teams in the NBA.

you know what i mean...the mavs are a creeper and we have that target on our back in the western conference...we seem to bring the best out of everyteam...PLEASE CUT THE TURNOVERS GUYS!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

We can't continue to shoot 75% from the free throw line either, it takes one day off my life each time we miss. 122-162.
frown.gif

LETS GO LA!!!!!!!! its going to be close until the start of the 4th quarter (Lakers up by 6). Then Kobe, JFarm, TAriz, LO, and Pau will start and explode goingon a 16-0 run.

Lakers win by 24

Back
Top Bottom