Lakers vs Mavs post..

6-0
pimp.gif
... we are gonna run through texas

Shouldn't all the games on NBATV be in HD on some other channel like Mojo?
I have yet to see them broadcast in HD.
mad.gif

The win against the Rockets was nice.

I hope the Lakers can play well and execute tonight, again our depth is our strength. I like getting these back to back games out the way earlier in theseason. I'll be back around game time looking for a link.

http://www.*********/lasn1

Well, I'll still root, but not looking good, cheers to a good game fellas.

Exactly, every given game can be won by any opponent, especially at this point of the season. LET'S GO LAKERS!

laugh.gif
The Mavericks are 0-2 at home so far, i dont give a $#%% how goodpeople think the Lakers are playing, no way in hell the Mavericks start the season 0-3 at home. I fully expect that team to play with a purpose tonight infront of their home fans. Jason Kidd and Nowitzski are known Laker Killers and i expect to see that on full display tonight, with the help of Jason Terry.Lakers dont stand a chance in this one in my honest opinion,i wouldn't be surprised if they lost this game by 10-15 points. Lakers 95 Mavs 109. Dirk andTerry with 32 points a piece, Kidd with a triple double.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Mavericks are 0-2 at home so far, i dont give a $#%% how good people think the Lakers are playing, no way in hell the Mavericks start the season 0-3 at home. I fully expect that team to play with a purpose tonight in front of their home fans. Jason Kidd and Nowitzski are known Laker Killers and i expect to see that on full display tonight, with the help of Jason Terry. Lakers dont stand a chance in this one in my honest opinion,i wouldn't be surprised if they lost this game by 10-15 points. Lakers 95 Mavs 109. Dirk and Terry with 32 points a piece, Kidd with a triple double.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Mavericks are 0-2 at home so far, i dont give a $#%% how good people think the Lakers are playing, no way in hell the Mavericks start the season 0-3 at home. I fully expect that team to play with a purpose tonight in front of their home fans. Jason Kidd and Nowitzski are known Laker Killers and i expect to see that on full display tonight, with the help of Jason Terry. Lakers dont stand a chance in this one in my honest opinion,i wouldn't be surprised if they lost this game by 10-15 points. Lakers 95 Mavs 109. Dirk and Terry with 32 points a piece, Kidd with a triple double.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom