Lakers vs Mavs post..

Bynum
eek.gif

Aggressive early on..

Nowitness, you may not like him, but man I love JET, he's inconsistent as all hell, but I still like him as our back-up point/starting SG. I may like Greenstarting in the two spot soon though.

Lakers commentators are on the ball with their dissection of the Mavs, we're trash when we're set in half court, but we THRIVE when we are playingtransition basketball.

Wow.. Great start, but, that's nothing new for the Mavericks, I'll wait till the 4th to start getting excited.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Nowitness, you may not like him, but man I love JET, he's inconsistent as all hell, but I still like him as our back-up point/starting SG. I may like Green starting in the two spot soon though.
I hate JET because he's streaky as HELL... Biggest streak shooter in the league... When he's on, he's HUGE...

Question of the week...

Would you trade Josh Howard right now for Chris Kaman?
nerd.gif
Josh and some type of filler for Gerald Wallace and Ray Felton?

Phil pisses me off with his letting these guys figure it out before I call a timeout. Let them go on a 20-0 run
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Is Kobe rocking the IVs?
nerd.gif

thats what i was thinking when they showed the replay on the green fake the bottom of them sure does look like them

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Nowitness, you may not like him, but man I love JET, he's inconsistent as all hell, but I still like him as our back-up point/starting SG. I may like Green starting in the two spot soon though.
I hate JET because he's streaky as HELL... Biggest streak shooter in the league... When he's on, he's HUGE...

Question of the week...

nerd.gif
I brought that up on DallasBasketball.com (their forums), but instead I proposed Dampier+Bass, but I figured it wouldn't be enough. The thingis, I really don't want three centers worth a total of 25 million on our team, what's the point of keeping both our centers. Dampier+Bass,Diop+Stackhouse, whoever, I mean realistically, I probably would send Josh to Clippers for Kaman, but I just really don't want to have three Centers on ourteam. Having a Center who has some sort of Basketball IQ on O would be HUGE for Kidd. As for Wallace, I'd take his injury prone body and Ray Felton forJosh+Bass+Stack if it worked out financially. I'm really wanting Stackhouse off this damn team though, he kills any flow we have to our team.

I'm going to hate it when Dirk and Kidd sit down..

Stackhouse is in, time to lose this lead.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Question of the week...

nerd.gif
I brought that up on DallasBasketball.com (their forums), but instead I proposed Dampier+Bass, but I figured it wouldn't be enough. The thing is, I really don't want three centers worth a total of 25 million on our team, what's the point of keeping both our centers. Dampier+Bass, Diop+Stackhouse, whoever, I mean realistically, I probably would send Josh to Clippers for Kaman, but I just really don't want to have three Centers on our team. Having a Center who has some sort of Basketball IQ on O would be HUGE for Kidd. As for Wallace, I'd take his injury prone body and Ray Felton for Josh+Bass+Stack if it worked out financially. I'm really wanting Stackhouse off this damn team though, he kills any flow we have to our team.
Sounds like Stackhouse is like the Harrington of the Mavs
wink.gif

I brought that up on DallasBasketball.com (their forums), but instead I proposed Dampier+Bass, but I figured it wouldn't be enough. The thing is, I really don't want three centers worth a total of 25 million on our team, what's the point of keeping both our centers. Dampier+Bass, Diop+Stackhouse, whoever, I mean realistically, I probably would send Josh to Clippers for Kaman, but I just really don't want to have three Centers on our team. Having a Center who has some sort of Basketball IQ on O would be HUGE for Kidd. As for Wallace, I'd take his injury prone body and Ray Felton for Josh+Bass+Stack if it worked out financially. I'm really wanting Stackhouse off this damn team though, he kills any flow we have to our team.
My thing with Kaman is, if you bring him in, you can play him with Dampier or Diop at the same time while Dirk is on the bench...
I'd be ecstatic if we could trade one of them, but I just don't see how we dump that contract on anyone... It's not like Josh has enough valueright now to say "Oh, we'll give him to you, but you've gotta take this contract!" ... And it's not like the Clips will be interested inDamp or Diop if they're trying to dump Kaman...

And having Kaman on the floor with Dirk would be HUGE for the entire offense... It'd take so much pressure off Dirk having someone that can score with hisback to the basket and finish around the rim, and it'd spread the floor so much...

I just wonder how much value Charlotte feels they can really get for Wallace... He's owed a lot of years and money, and he's got serious injuryquestions... I wonder if they'd go for a straight salary dump? Doubt it...

Back
Top Bottom