Lakers vs Mavs post..

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Gasol acting again...
dirk slap the hell out of dude
Dirk ain't hit anything near dude's face... And Pau comes up grabbing his nose and $+@@... It was a foul, but Dirk ain't hit dude inthe face...

Lakers are so got damn big...
sick.gif
Goin 6'10+ at the three big spots and Kobe goin 6'6 at SG...
smh.gif
Unfair...

Creap game....

But its not too bad.

Once again turn overs and free throw shooting is killing us.

We must stop this BS and get on our game.

Lakers deserve to lose this one. They have been getting sloppy the last 3 games or so and only a loss will wake them up it seems
smh.gif

When was the last time Bynum scored off of his own move?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NBA TV might as well just change tuesday's game they show from NBA Fan Night to "Lakers Night on NBATV"
laugh.gif

Because all Laker games on tuesday will be voted on nba.com by people as the game people want to see on NBA TV almost everytime.

I checked for next and tuesday's game and by no surprise the Lakers vs. Bulls game is leading votes for next week.

laugh.gif
Lakers getting exposed out there just like i predicted. Toldya'll, no way in hell the Mavericks start 0-3 at home, no way. This game is curtains for the Lakers in the second half
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Lakers deserve to lose this one. They have been getting sloppy the last 3 games or so and only a loss will wake them up it seems
smh.gif

When was the last time Bynum scored off of his own move?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

We don't dserve to lose yet.

If we continue to play like this then we do deserve to lose. But you know we have always been a second half team.

Let's get it.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Lakers getting exposed out there just like i predicted. Told ya'll, no way in hell the Mavericks start 0-3 at home, no way. This game is curtains for the Lakers in the second half
pimp.gif

The Lakers real MVP coming through and delivering the W again.

Thanks buddy.

Mavs fans you can thank this troll for another loss tonight.

laugh.gif
Lakers getting exposed out there just like i predicted. Told ya'll, no way in hell the Mavericks start 0-3 at home, no way. This game is curtains for the Lakers in the second half
pimp.gif

WHOO HOO. save this game!

3PLEDOUBLE is a Laker fan on the low...

Anyway...Gerald Green is a about to kill second half.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

How the hell is Dirk hitting these shots?
Cause Dirks a baller and 90% of the people who hate on him watch him play 4 games a season and say he sucks. Dirk does these things on a nightlybasis.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Lakers real MVP coming through and delivering the W again.

Thanks buddy.

Mavs fans you can thank this troll for another loss tonight.

Thank you sir lets get this W!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom