Lakers at Thunder Game 3: Thursday April 22/ Lakers lead (2-0)

anyone see the hot milf in the front row?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

He called Kenny and Ej a ahole cause they clowned him
It was the producers he was calling that because they set him up with one of those T-Mobile phone in questions. Someone asked if he prefers blondes or brunettes.  Must've been some inside joke that pretty much embarrassed him.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

He called Kenny and Ej a ahole cause they clowned him
It was the producers he was calling that because they set him up with one of those T-Mobile phone in questions. Someone asked if he prefers blondes or brunettes.  Must've been some inside joke that pretty much embarrassed him.
video?

But honestly no one complains like Kobe, every time he drives the ball and misses he complains even when there is clean contact.

Not hating just stating what I see

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Kobe complains like a female
smh.gif
smh.gif

I call this work of art "C'mon REF!!!"
roll.gif

WOW !

Playoffs start and all the Lakers haters come out from hibernating
roll.gif

Hibernating? This doesn't show hate for the Lakers...I'm a fan of the Lakers. I just can't stand this Diva we have on our team.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

But honestly no one complains like Kobe, every time he drives the ball and misses he complains even when there is clean contact.

Ok and I and a lot of people saw this with Jordan in his prime with his devil eyes stare down glare and we still the same crying with Lebron, Dwight Howard and other superstars.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Word, cliffs on the Charles incident

Well I'm 90% sure it started back court before the show when chuck was knockin back shots of 'tron back to back... but cliffs as best i can tell it...

T:Mobile presents "Ask Charles"

A couple beckys come on and ask Chuck if he likes blonds or brunettes

Chuck gets the giggling like Freddie from supafly and blushing recalling when he got busted by the cops tryna get to it back on new years ever '08

realizing the producers set this all up for the lulz and possibly remembering that he's married he tried to straighten up and in his embarassment called Kenny, Ernie and whoever else involved *** Holes.
laugh.gif

Result: Chuck wins... again and again in being the funniest man on TV since COCO stepped away

but since I have ya attention...

I believe the Lakers can repeat playing the way they have thus far. Kobe hit some big shots but overall he shot poorly. They're REALLY trying to beat the Thunder. I'm surprised only because I imagined the Lakers to be already thinking about PHX and DEN... but its all good. Either way these two games haven't disappointed. Looking forward to the series going to OKC

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Time to rile up Lakers fans. Ey, Kobe barely get touched and they call fouls. Lebron get hit like he in a street brawl and the refs turn into Stevie Wonder, what the dealy yo? Maybe it's because Kobe just a lil *$$!+ and the fouls are more evident when he get hit. Maybe you Laker fans have the answer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Please Bron gets the most touchy fouls. He tries to bully to the hole and is expecting a foul. And why you mad though?

Ok and I and a lot of people saw this with Jordan in his prime with his devil eyes stare down glare and we still the same crying with Lebron, Dwight Howard and other superstars.
What does Jordan have to do with this
laugh.gif

Also Bron & Dwight does not complain like Kobe, he's on a whole other level

Kobe's "HEY!!!!!!" everytime he drives in and doesn't get a foul
laugh.gif

But to me, Kobe's complaining isn't really that much different from any other superstar.

Lmao @ no one crys more than Kobe? Have you guys watched a Cavs game? Bron gets away with so many charges and complains the whole game.

Lebron complaining is on a whole nother level...W.e though

Kobe complains, but to say Lebron complains less than Kobe is absolutely absurd.

Lakers gonna give me a heart attack
mad.gif

we need to pound the ball inside to pau...hes playing efficient right now

we got lucky cause they were a two durant 3 pointers away from winning it or sending it to OT...its gonna be dangerous going to OKC

laugh.gif

maybe not the same, but just as irritating.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

D12 doesn't but Bron definitely does...he's hollering 'AYE' everytime he drives to the cup. Difference is now, unlike in the regular season KB is actually getting some calls when he drives to the hoop.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lmao @ no one crys more than Kobe? Have you guys watched a Cavs game? Bron gets away with so many charges and complains the whole game.

Lebron complaining is on a whole nother level...W.e though

Kobe complains, but to say Lebron complains less than Kobe is absolutely absurd.
Stephen Jackson complains more than both them. He ask for a foul every time he goes to the basket. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

laugh.gif

maybe not the same, but just as irritating.
ohwell.gif
I agree with this, dude said he was built like a tank and when he gets a little contact he always check his lips for blood etc.

Before the series, I was willing to give the Thunder a chance, but after seeing their lack of hustle (excluding a handful of guys) and experience, it's a wrap. On another note, I was thinking: what if Portland had drafted Durant instead of Oden? Brandon Roy and Durant in these playoffs right now would be a nightmare ...

Anyone also notice how much they mishandle the ball, numerous times I see Westbrook bringing up the ball and then losing handle. Messing up the fast break opportunity

Back
Top Bottom