Lakers at Thunder Game 3: Thursday April 22/ Lakers lead (2-0)

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

laugh.gif
Chuck with the insincere apology.
Nah, I'm sure the producers were having a heart-attack behind the scenes. S&P don't play that %#%! these days. Networks get fined heavily for stuff like that.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Late, but I think that that shot by Durant was horrible
smh.gif

I disagree.  I think Durant got a good look on that shot... Artest wasn't giving him any space, and on that play he got a step away from Artest after that screen.  Props to Brooks for going for the win in that situation.

Lakers are lucky Jeff Green can't hit a J.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Time to rile up Lakers fans. Ey, Kobe barely get touched and they call fouls. Lebron get hit like he in a street brawl and the refs turn into Stevie Wonder, what the dealy yo? Maybe it's because Kobe just a lil *$$!+ and the fouls are more evident when he get hit. Maybe you Laker fans have the answer
Shut up. 

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Charlize Theron 
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
Word.  And KD looking like the young Ray Allen 2.0 with the stroke.  Gotta respect his skills.   

Thunder definetly had a chance to win it with all the freethrows Lakers missed.

Kobe redeemed himself though. To shoot that bad in the first half and be that effective in the fourth is appreciated. It drives some of us nuts, but Kobe always comes through when it matters.

Smh @ Fisher though, like I said, does he not practice shooting? He takes his sweet time and arches that ball so high and still misses. Come on Fisher, had he made atleast 2 of those we would of been up alot more.

How many airballs did Durant shoot too? I counted 3, but not too sure. Not what I expected from him this game.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

laugh.gif
Chuck with the insincere apology.
Nah, I'm sure the producers were having a heart-attack behind the scenes. S&P don't play that %#%! these days. Networks get fined heavily for stuff like that.
Yup, that's a couple g's right there

This game and the Thunder players reaction will reveal a lot about their character. How will they react in game 3 after losing a heartbreaker?

It was definitely a smart move to go for the win, no way in hell they would win in OT.

Back
Top Bottom