Lakers at Thunder Game 3: Thursday April 22/ Lakers lead (2-0)

eyes.gif
green

I agree with what Doug Collins said right after the game.

Right after Jeff Green missed the last shot the entire team just looked completely dejected.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Yeah those two free throws they gave Kobe Lebron would never get. I guess they feel Kobe is soft compared to Bron. OKC lost, series over in 5

this guy

Great game... Round of applause errbody!!!!

smile.gif

KD shoulda took that shot to the hoop, and tie the game man!!!
smh.gif

Well nobody has been on. Harden was in, but he hasn't scored in these playoffs at all I don't think. KD is obviously being defended by Artest, who IMO gets away with tons of fouls so you don't really want to go there. Westbrook and Ibaka are obviously not options for a 3.

Wooooooow, I wasn't expecting a game like this until game 3 or 4
smh.gif
, ahhh oh well, like I said on Sunday a W is a W
pimp.gif

I'm not sure I want to watch game 3 tho, I think imma jus go ball somewhere, and jus keep updated by my phone
laugh.gif

Green had a good look. Durant's looked good too. If they keep playing like they have been, they're deifnitely capable of winning both games at home

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Great game... Round of applause errbody!!!!

smile.gif

KD shoulda took that shot to the hoop, and tie the game man!!!
smh.gif

They were down 3.

They were down 2, KD went for the win
Thunders shot selection in the final minute was suspect
GG Laker Nation
pimp.gif

Time to rile up Lakers fans. Ey, Kobe barely get touched and they call fouls. Lebron get hit like he in a street brawl and the refs turn into Stevie Wonder, what the dealy yo? Maybe it's because Kobe just a lil *$$!+ and the fouls are more evident when he get hit. Maybe you Laker fans have the answer

damn the Thunder left it all out on the floor.... good game from both teams...

should be interesting to see the games in OKC.... They came out HUNGRY. I hope they not down about this loss tho. gotta play Kobe closer, can't let him knock down open shots

i liked that play by the thunder at the end especially for not even coming out of a timeout unfortunately it just didnt go in

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Yeah those two free throws they gave Kobe Lebron would never get. I guess they feel Kobe is soft compared to Bron.
Stop it.

its ok. we have our own troll aswell. look in this thread and you will see him. Heres a hint. Dude always insults the opponent every chance he gets cuz hes so insecure about his team. reminds me of zodogg

I liked the game winning attempt by KD. Go for the win, you're on the road, and Kobe Bryant is on the other team. Durant will make that shot given time, growing pains for this team.

LOL..

Shots just aren't falling.

Got tired of trying to spell out his value to some of you years ago.

Back
Top Bottom