Lakers at Thunder Game 3: Thursday April 22/ Lakers lead (2-0)

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Game day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAZE323

they should post up artest make KD work on both sides ....lakers by 12
artest has an ugly post game....he just lowers his shoulder and throws up ugly left hand layups that hit nothing but glass.....but at least it would make KD work a little bit instead of Ron floating around the 3 point line all game long

I'm nervous about tonight, but Lakers by 3

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Yea Artest has to make those shots... he gets at least five wide open.

fro B, is Staples that loud? on t.v you cant really tell
Yeah Staples is THAT loud. I really think they tun down the crowd noise on TV. I can only imagine how loud it is for the players on the court. Everyones voice is directed toward them.
Now with that said I am sure other crowds are louder but you can't hear the person next to you if they are trying to tell you something.

Staples has the ability to get LOUD, but there a lot of fans in the 100's section that are there just to be there.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by HAZE323

they should post up artest make KD work on both sides ....lakers by 12
artest has an ugly post game....he just lowers his shoulder and throws up ugly left hand layups that hit nothing but glass.....but at least it would make KD work a little bit instead of Ron floating around the 3 point line all game long

I'm nervous about tonight, but Lakers by 3

yup its not like his perimeter shooting is on point

Yea we should just use it as a playoff thread. No point having 4-7 game threads for every series.

Should be another nail biter.

I just hope l.a. doesnt dig a big hole in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom