Lakers at Thunder Game 3: Thursday April 22/ Lakers lead (2-0)

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

yo... he almost DEADED Andrew Bynum
ALMOST doesnt count

kinda like how your cavs ALMOST made it to the finals last year
you say it's not worth talking about an attempt to throw it down, but you think it's worth mentioning the cavs attempted and failed to reach the finals last year. so obviously there are times where you feel it's okay to discuss an "attempt"
tongue.gif

i was actually talking about dizzy's comment though

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Westbrook definitely would've thrown that down 
DubA169 wrote:
why are people discrediting that westbrook dunk attempt? it was nasty as hell. he did his job and got to the line. good play.
 i know youre not talking about me discrediting that...the fact is its an attempt that subsquently led to a foul and he did the right thing by being aggressive

put it this way if durant WOULDVE made those 3s then it COULDVE been a tied series...that attempt subsquently led to being down 0-2...am i discrediting that shot attempt? nope
tongue.gif

A dunk and a shot is totally two different type of situations, a dunk is basically an automatic basket while a shot is 50/50.

If Westbrook wouldn't have gotten hit in the arm the dunk would've went down, its not like he was just trying to get contact and not the throw down also

Originally Posted by DubA169

ALMOST doesnt count

you say it's not worth talking about an attempt to throw it down, but you think it's worth mentioning the cavs attempted and failed to reach the finals last year. so obviously there are times where you feel it's okay to discuss an "attempt"
tongue.gif

read again...i was making a point that ALMOST doesnt count and i gave him an example about his team

plus that was towards brandon cause dude constantly puts a pic of Lebron smiling when the Lakers lose or something bad happens to them
eyes.gif

eeibaby wrote:
a dunk is basically an automatic basket

camby_032110.jpg
jasonricharsonthreepoint.jpg

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

i still can't believe Artest only finished with 2 fouls. You have to blow the Lakers out to win or they get calls in a row. Sure, you can see whoever they are playing against gets some too at some point, but they will get them late and in a row. That late offensive foul on KD with Gasol's flop, followed by the foul on Kobe, or even on the possession previous Maynor didn't touch him. Jeff Green's basket with 22 seconds left really should have been an And 1 opportunity.l
Did we just become best friends?

this..

with all the grabbing artest did, how the hell did he only have 2 fouls?!!?!??!

ALMOST doesnt count

tongue.gif

read again...i was making a point that ALMOST doesnt count and i gave him an example about his team

plus that was towards brandon cause dude constantly puts a pic of Lebron smiling when the Lakers lose or something bad happens to them
eyes.gif

eeibaby wrote:

camby_032110.jpg

I said BASICALLY, meaning a few occasions someone might mishandle the ball.  We all know dunking has a higher percentage of going in

Originally Posted by eeibaby

ALMOST doesnt count

tongue.gif

eyes.gif

eeibaby wrote:

camby_032110.jpg

I said BASICALLY, meaning a few occasions someone might mishandle the ball.  We all know dunking has a higher percentage of going in

so BASICALLY its not an automatic basket 

The ref arguments are not even worth talking about. I can point out plenty of calls that should have gone the Lakers way but didn't. That's just the way things go. I used to complain about it but there is no point, that is one part about the game that there is no control over. The refs miss calls PERIOD.

Can't wait to see how game 2 goes. I think that OKC is a young team and I am not sure if they can come back and make this a series. I do think that they played a whole lot harder yesterday that they did Sunday against the Lakers. I never got the feeling in game 1 that they could even win, game 2 a different story.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Buc Em wrote:

DatZNasty wrote:

i still can't believe Artest only finished with 2 fouls. You have to blow the Lakers out to win or they get calls in a row. Sure, you can see whoever they are playing against gets some too at some point, but they will get them late and in a row. That late offensive foul on KD with Gasol's flop, followed by the foul on Kobe, or even on the possession previous Maynor didn't touch him. Jeff Green's basket with 22 seconds left really should have been an And 1 opportunity.l
Did we just become best friends?

this..

with all the grabbing artest did, how the hell did he only have 2 fouls?!!?!??!

Same reason Bruce Bowen didn't get more suspensions. If you have a rep as a great defender, the league lets you get away with more.

Every superstar has to face good defenders, calls sometimes don't go your way and that happens, but what's funny is that the refs missed PLENTY of calls that should of favored the Lakers and didn't.

Thunder had plenty of chances to win and they didn't.

I feel a great game coming our way tonight. Lakers by 17. I like Russell, KD and Green, but lets place there teeth on the curb and stomp the back of their HEADS! LO's coming out party.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

I feel a great game coming our way tonight. Lakers by 17. I like Russell, KD and Green, but lets place there teeth on the curb and stomp the back of their HEADS! LO's coming out party.

pimp.gif

Can't wait for the game tonight.

Just wanted to say that I noticed something while I was at the game. IT IS LOUD! They must drown out the crowd noise for TV because when I watch on TV it's not half as loud as it is at the actual game. I always wondered why LA fans weren't loud, and I don't think that is the case at all.

Maybe it's the playoffs now and it's just a lot louder, I haven't seen the games on TV so I couldn't say.

I love Artest too but the guy just can't score. Not that I am complaining because he makes up points by not allowing points on the other end. The only problem is when Artest isn't hitting and Fish isn't who other that Kobe and Pau is going to score? Lamar hasn't been scoring either.

Yea Artest has to make those shots... he gets at least five wide open.

fro B, is Staples that loud? on t.v you cant really tell

Back
Top Bottom