Lakers at Thunder Game 3: Thursday April 22/ Lakers lead (2-0)

--I like the tandem of EJ, Kenny and Charles.
--But individually I might be in the minority and not like Charles. Video or gif of him getting slapped?

Is there any footage of Russ Westbrooks dunk attempt over Bynum? I missed it and keep hearing about it.. Thanks!

Originally Posted by D723

Is there any footage of Russ Westbrooks dunk attempt over Bynum? I missed it and keep hearing about it.. Thanks!

He was NOWHERE close to attempting a dunk
laugh.gif
. He just flew head first at the basket and waited for inevitable contact. I'm almost sure if no one fouled him, he'd have been confused and missed the layup altogether. Now if it was Lebron, there might have been a chance for
eek.gif
.....or Iguodala... or maybe J.R...... but no. Russ got bunnies and all, but the ONLY thing he was gonna accomplish was two free throws on that particular play. Not even a random lay-in + and one. TWO free throws. But like I said, it did look almost impressive the way he took off, but he was way in over his (and Bynum's
grin.gif
) head on that one.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

yo... he almost DEADED Andrew Bynum
ALMOST doesnt count

kinda like how your cavs ALMOST made it to the finals last year

russ got some hops though
pimp.gif

anyways i really dont like how the refs dont call crap all game long then towards the game they get whistle happy...the inconsistency is killing me

--IF he finished...
--ALMOST deaded...
eyes.gif

--These things dont make timeless highlight reels.
--Get off Westbrook's nuts. He is beasting on Fisher. That aint saying alot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Knock0ut King

if it was shannon brown trying to posterize someone u would say the same thing?
yes id give him props on his hops just like i did westbrook but i wouldnt get hyped over an almost dunk that ended up being a foul

listen just cause im a Laker fan a majority of you guys think we come in here to discredit the oppositions skill level and then hype up our guys if they did the same exact thing...hell id be first one to put a
pimp.gif
 or
eek.gif
 and give mad props for a player posterizing our center made of glass

so first westbrook doing fisher in aint impressive now ur center is made of glass, i think if a OKC did do something amazing there would be an excuse for why it happened... if westbrook has hops like that y u think w/o a foul he wouldnt have finished?

Originally Posted by Knock0ut King

so first westbrook doing fisher in aint impressive now ur center is made of glass, i think if a OKC did do something amazing there would be an excuse for why it happened...     
where did i say westbrook doing fisher isnt impressive? darths probably saying that d.fish's defense isnt that impressive and getting killed on d is a given...westbrook is a killer out there and kids got game...ive been a fan of him since his UCLA days

didnt i just say if our opposition does something good id be the first one to give props?

and finally bynum is weak and is made out of glass...injury prone center...am i lying? go to the Laker thread and see what ive wrote about bynum

finally just because im a Laker fan you guys think were here to discredit our opponents...the thunder are a very impressive team and we lucked out last night

if westbrook has hops like that y u think w/o a foul he wouldnt have finished?
 if westbrook has hops? west HAS hops! did i say anything that he couldnt finish that? nope...could he finished that if he WASNT fouled? hell yeah...the main thing is youre going IFs and WOULDVEs and COULDVEs...theres a lot of couldve, wouldve, shouldve and ifs but that is just a hunch...IF you WOULDVE or COULDVE read my post properly and understood it more then we WOULDNT be going back and forth with this

A lot of 'U Mad' in this thread
laugh.gif

Can't see the Thunder winning this series. Their lack of frontcourt size/toughness is getting exposed.

why are people discrediting that westbrook dunk attempt? it was nasty as hell. he did his job and got to the line. good play.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

i still can't believe Artest only finished with 2 fouls. You have to blow the Lakers out to win or they get calls in a row. Sure, you can see whoever they are playing against gets some too at some point, but they will get them late and in a row. That late offensive foul on KD with Gasol's flop, followed by the foul on Kobe, or even on the possession previous Maynor didn't touch him. Jeff Green's basket with 22 seconds left really should have been an And 1 opportunity.l
Did we just become best friends?

Man I would have loved to see a completed Westbrook dunk. It's too bad Gasol slapped his forearm. The guy was in total control and a completed dunk would have been clean and nasty.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Westbrook definitely would've thrown that down 
DubA169 wrote:
why are people discrediting that westbrook dunk attempt? it was nasty as hell. he did his job and got to the line. good play.
 i know youre not talking about me discrediting that...the fact is its an attempt that subsquently led to a foul and he did the right thing by being aggressive

put it this way if durant WOULDVE made those 3s then it COULDVE been a tied series...that attempt subsquently led to being down 0-2...am i discrediting that shot attempt? nope
tongue.gif

--If Brown had the same attempt I wouldve deaded that play right there and forgot about it. Why? No impact to the series. Laker fans look at the big picture not insignificant plays.
--Nope no homerism here...I like that dude Westbrook. Westbrook >>>>>>>>>>Brown. Real talk.

--I just dont think the attempt is worth talkin about. Its in the same vicinity of celebrating Pacific Divison Championships with banners.

Back
Top Bottom