**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm a Lil worried about cle...if pg goes there they can very well win the chip...if ball ain't the real deal might think about trading the pick...dlo pg bi sounds pretty good

I'm a Lil worried about cle...if pg goes there they can very well win the chip...if ball ain't the real deal might think about trading the pick...dlo pg bi sounds pretty good
Lol they ain't beating GS even with PG. 

If you play

George (35)
BI (35)
DLo (33)
Ball (30)
Randle (28)
Zu (20)
Moz (15)
Nwaba (12)
Brewer (10)

That leaves about 22 minutes left. Most of that time would be at the 2, and the 5.

Allows us to trade Clarkson, Nance Jr., Deng & Black plus picks, and take a chance on a couple of people on 1 year deals with 2nd year options

Then going into 2018, Moz stretched, Brewer gone, you'd have 2 spots to fill with PG... A 3 & D at the 2 off the bench, and a rim protector, and you lock in

Last edited:
Moving a 22 year old lottery pick that has shown promise in a trade for a guy who has now explicitly said he'll sign outright to the team is idiotic any way you slice it.

If you really want to move him, you trade him for something else, not for a guy who's willing to sign with you outright and has zero trade value after that Woj report.

It's not idiotic if they don't want to resign Randle

Moving a 22 year old lottery pick that has shown promise in a trade for a guy who has now explicitly said he'll sign outright to the team is idiotic any way you slice it.

If you really want to move him, you trade him for something else, not for a guy who's willing to sign with you outright and has zero trade value after that Woj report.

It's not idiotic if they don't want to resign Randle

It's idiotic when that guy shares the same agent as Paul George... Don't piss off an agent... Pelinka knows better

All hypothetical of course, but Randle to Indy might please his agent if Indy is willing to max him out and LA isn't

Anyways, I was hoping we can keep JC and Randle here when we start winning. They been through the worst 3 Laker seasons ever

I know IND has no leverage really but I feel like some team will offer better than a Deng+ Clarkson package which is pretty much garbage.

Just to be a master troll, what if the Lakers were able to hold Josh Jackson hostage from the Celtics... Get them to swap # 2 for # 3 and a future first..... And then use that future 1st as part of the package to get Paul George... And in the meantime screwing the Celtics because our pick would go from 6th to probably 13th :lol:

I wouldn't want to risk our #2 pick on taking someone we don't intend to keep because we think that the Celtics will negotiate with us for that player.

Take Zo. We have our own future 1st to give anyway if it comes to that. 

De'Aaron Fox>>>Lonzo

Think Lonzo will be a solid PG and has a pretty high floor but his ceiling is limited. Fox can be special... At this point though Ive already settled in on Zo I don't see us taking anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom