**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Where are the reports saying the Suns want Josh Jackson bad ?

All the reports I've seen and heard say the want Lonzo and are looking to trade Eric Bledsoe this summer.

if thats the case why are the pacers talking to the cavs at all?

they have nothing to offer besides love
It won't be a straight Cavs and Pacers trade I'd assume. It'd have to be a third team involved. Same with the other two teams that would be willing to gamble for PG's services for a year in the Raptors and Clippers.

Because he's made it clear that his preference next summer will be LAL, no one wants to trade anything for him, and the aforementioned teams are the only teams that have been mentioned that would be open to gamble on PG for a year.

Last edited:
And they will get nothing, but trash offers U literally are getting a All Star in his 20s in Kevin Love which is the same thing you're shipping out.

Nope Once Indy trades PG they'll be in rebuilding mode. They want nothing to do with 29 and 30 year old Kevin Love and his $50Ms left on his deal.
Indy has never really rebuilt from ground zero in recent memory, so I don't expect them to change.

Lakers looking to add another first-round draft pick, sources say

The Los Angeles Lakers are trying to acquire another first-round pick in this Thursday's NBA draft, league sources told ESPN.

The Lakers have engaged at least two other teams in the lottery, sources said, as they search for players to improve their outside shooting and perimeter defense.

Los Angeles holds both the second and 28th picks in this year's draft. While their have been inquires on the No. 2 pick, sources said it remains unlikely the Lakers would trade out of that position.

Los Angeles is giving strong consideration to UCLA's Lonzo Ball, Kansas' Josh Jackson and Kentucky's De'Aaron Fox with the No. 2 pick. Ball hosted a second workout for the Lakers on Friday -- the only team he has worked out for or interviewed with. Last week Ball had considered talking to lottery teams scheduled to select below the Lakers in the draft, but sources said he still has yet to schedule any additional meetings.

Source:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ng-acquire-another-first-round-pick-nba-draft

Magic & Pelinka must be shopping Clarkson for a mid 1st rounder.

Last edited:
AC could have got so much dussy especially being around Magic
Phenomenal how he was able to resist all that before getting married

A trade is imminent. You get him a year early and retain enough cap space to sign another max guy either this summer (Quake 
smokin.gif
 (insert praying.gif)) or next. Not to mention that you also get his bird rights. If the Pacers aren't worried about the optics of trading their star player to the Lakers, Magic and Rob need to get this done.

Only thing that will screw this up is the fact that the Pacers play in the east. Eastern Conference teams always bend over backwards to help whatever team Le3/8 plays for.

Last edited:
They trying to get Kennard.
me like. 

but i dont like us moving JC at all. 

the FO has to think we can play PG/BI at the 4 if they have offered randle in any trade scenarios. 

ball

d'lo

PG/BI

BI/PG

moz/Zu

bench:

point guard signing

JC

nwaba

Nance

black

they better not trade number 2 for george man

im already set on us taking the black screech

Last edited:
The Los Angeles Lakers appear to be nearing a decision on who they'll pick with the No. 2 selection in this week's draft.

After mulling the decision over the past 48 hours, the Lakers have moved "closer and closer" to choosing former UCLA standout Lonzo Ball with the second overall pick, sources told ESPN's Chad Ford.

BBB gang

Back
Top Bottom