**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We need to make a trade happen asap ....What if Cleveland lands PG he likes making it to the finals and decides to stay

If you trade the 2 to phx get the 4 and 2018 first rounder, you can still get ball or fox and sweeten up the deal with the pacers with that 2018 first round pick. A picm we didn't have so it makes it easier to give up.

Deng, 2017 28th and 2018 1st and some 2nd rounders...

If you trade the 2 to phx get the 4 and 2018 first rounder, you can still get ball or fox and sweeten up the deal with the pacers with that 2018 first round pick. A picm we didn't have so it makes it easier to give up.

Deng, 2017 28th and 2018 1st and some 2nd rounders...
Nah man, you don't risk that and have them take the guy that you really want. 

And they will get nothing, but trash offers U literally are getting a All Star in his 20s in Kevin Love which is the same thing you're shipping out.
Nope Once Indy trades PG they'll be in rebuilding mode. They want nothing to do with 29 and 30 year old Kevin Love and his $50Ms left on his deal.

I say we pick Ball.  See where Russell, Ingram, Randle and Clarkson are as players and go from there.  Wait it out til summoer 2018.  Offer max to PG.  He takes it great, he doesn't then get lost, you're dead to us.  No point rushing.  GSW gonna dominate til 2020 AT least.  Be patient.  

Nope Once Indy trades PG they'll be in rebuilding mode. They want nothing to do with 29 and 30 year old Kevin Love and his $50Ms left on his deal.
I know Love was trash in that game 5 but come on, Love was a key player in that big 3.  People wanna act like he was a glorified role player.  Losing Love and replacing him with PG aint gonna automatically make them favorites of anything.  PG + the big 3, thats a different story.

Also, you know PG is gonna be reduced to a spot up 3 point shooter like Bosh and Love were made out to be.

Nah man, you don't risk that and have them take the guy that you really want. 

Seems like we are high on ball and fox.

Fultz goes one. Suns want jackson, celtics take ball or fox and we take who is left and gain an asset. Makes sense to me...

if thats the case why are the pacers talking to the cavs at all?

they have nothing to offer besides love

Seems like we are high on ball and fox.

Fultz goes one. Suns want jackson, celtics take ball or fox and we take who is left and gain an asset. Makes sense to me...
They aren't high on Fox as everyone would like to believe. Magic and Luke want Lonzo bad. This isn't an either or situation. 

They aren't high on Fox as everyone would like to believe. Magic and Luke want Lonzo bad. This isn't an either or situation. 

Understood.

Personally I don't think you lose with either player.

But I'll be up at 2am to watch the draft. Watching stuff overseas is tiring...

Back
Top Bottom