**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

henry-vacuum.gif

It isn’t.

Would be asking AR to play a different game. One that would take adjustment to get used to.

Dennis is a solid defender. Can’t score. And isn’t setting up guys to score. It then requires having AR or DLo out there with him. And Dennis becomes a spot up shooter.

Both talented players. But create other issues.

That’s my point.

D'Lo looked complete trash this series, but he also had pivotal stretches helping this team win playoff games the first two series, he's a slightly above average starting PG in the league & is still relatively young. saying he's a 9th man on a playoff team & won't have any value is kinda wild :lol:

D'Lo looked complete trash this series, but he also had pivotal stretches helping this team win playoff games the first two series, he's a slightly above average starting PG in the league & is still relatively young. saying he's a 9th man on a playoff team & won't have any value is kinda wild :lol:

He's in that Julius Randle, Sabonis, DeRozan, Trez Harrell role of players who are obviously good but obviously not playoff performers.

Must be hard as an organization to decide on how to build for the moment and the future at the same time.

It's best to keep the pick. Right now we have good young players in Rui, Reaves and maybe Christie for the future. Might as well see what we can add to that.

I agree. We should keep it unless we can package it and trade it for another young player.

Depends on who you can get is whether you trade the pick.

As much as it makes some sense, I wouldn’t shift AD to the 4. Because LeBron/AD/Center is a poor shooting team. Even if they got a Myles Turner return (I don’t think he’s available anymore). Not being able to have more shooters is a huge problem. And a LeBron and AD forward team will get run out of the gym when a team has a hot shooting night

Need a 3 and D forward who can guard multiple positions to be in the starting lineup.
2 centers. for depth.
And a mix of bench guys who can shoot.

Must be hard as an organization to decide on how to build for the moment and the future at the same time.

It's best to keep the pick. Right now we have good young players in Rui, Reaves and maybe Christie for the future. Might as well see what we can add to that.

Even harder when your best player was 38 and you extended him two years. But we had no choice since AD didn’t take the torch and business reasons (scoring record, farewell tour in Laker jersey)

Can we get Brook Lopez?

Can we get Brook Lopez?

Looks around

Throws grenade

THAT IS THE PERFECT GUY

Only issue is Bucks have no choice but to bring him back and pay the premium plus extra tax. And Lakers would only have $5mil. But he is a FA. Would be hard to sell him on title contending versus the Bucks. Would need to take the discount and for the love of LA. And accepting a quasi- Starter/Bench role

Last edited:
I had to come in here after the D’Lo **** I been poppin in the NBA thread just to see if you Laker fans had some real sense….

Most of you do, but I see Essential is still up in here with the D’Lo PUTIN propaganda

:rofl::rofl:

This guy :rofl:

As great as Gasol was, he needed the 6'10" do it all versatile big Lamar Odom and 7'0" shot blocker Andrew Bynum to control the paint and the boards and win two titles. NTM rock solid Artest.

Who does AD have next to him in battle? Lol

The 2023 Lakers would get swept by the 2009-10 Lakers as well.

Back
Top Bottom