**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

all im saying is his father said he would be a superstar that dazzled the eyes of many all i see is a guy who could ride the bench and it wouldn't hurt the teams chances of winning or losing im bored with this guy already

all im saying is his father said he would be a superstar that dazzled the eyes of many all i see is a guy who could ride the bench and it wouldn't hurt the teams chances of winning or losing im bored with this guy already
full

That says a lot more of Randle than Nance lol

Huh ?

Dude Nance Jr is getting more minutes. He plays under control and within the offense. Randle still the same TRASH where he fumbles the ball when he drives to the hoop, his mid range game looks forced and does not flow, him attempting 3's is even worse. After all that he gets frustrated and reverts to bully ball which usually lead to charging fouls or loosing the ball.

Nance Jr. I can easily see averaging a double double this season if he is the starter the whole season and does not get injured. You can clearly see the improvement in his jumper compared to his first 2 season.

So yeah all this continues to validate Randle is TRASH who does not deserve a contract extension next summer.

Huh ?

Dude Nance Jr is getting more minutes. He plays under control and within the offense. Randle still the same TRASH where he fumbles the ball when he drives to the hoop, his mid range game looks forced and does not flow, him attempting 3's is even worse. After all that he gets frustrated and reverts to bully ball which usually lead to charging fouls or loosing the ball.

Nance Jr. I can easily see averaging a double double this season if he is the starter the whole season and does not get injured. You can clearly see the improvement in his jumper compared to his first 2 season.
I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just saying that it says a lot more of how underachieving Randle is considering he was a lottery pick and is supposed to be doing the stuff Nance is doing.

Don’t think too hard my brother.

Zo continues to keep his head up and looking for the open man, as the players around him improve the better he will look, especially when his shot is falling and he starts finishing at the rim

I'm still trying to recover from last night's dumpster fire. Couldn't belive it. Suns home game sure looks empty.

Back
Top Bottom