**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

158F0BE5-B3E9-44B1-AD5E-4C4207D0573C.png

6 GOD

LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND

Damn out of team fouls so early and mainly because of Randle's dumba*s getting 3 quick fouls in the 4th

Obviously there's going to be a "rotation" when resting starters etc.

Rotations are NOT the cause of losses or reasons to blame losses, which is what people are doing.

Phil tweaked his rotations all the time. Foul trouble, back to back situations, injuries, matchups, strengths v weaknesses, he constantly adjusted "rotations". In year 20 of his career.

Luke has coached 83 games.

But like I said, let the fanbase chase him out and get a new coach. Then they'll blame that guys rotations and start the cycle all over again. :pimp:
Crazy idea: if it bothers you enough to complain about (reminder: posting negatively or sarcastically about something is complaining about it), then DO SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT IT.

Now if someone who doesn't post about people complaining were to say "Shhhhiiiiiiiii, it ain't my job to change people's minds or do anything positive about it," I would agree.

But if someone who complains about the complaining says "It ain't my job" or "I don't want to," then what they are saying is that they recognize the complaining, and they WANT to join in the complaints by complaining about the complaining (second reminder: posting negatively or sarcastically about something is complaining about it).

So if you don't want to be part of the solution you're complaining about, then you just want to b****.

Which you have definitely been known to do a time or two.

Otherwise, remind people that while they may have a problem with the rotations, that is definitely NOT why we are garbage... instead of "OK, armchair quarterback with nothing close to having Lute Olsen, Bill Walton, Phil Jackson, and Steve Kerr in your previous experience."

Back
Top Bottom