**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Beat me to it...

And there's no need to even talk rotations... Rotating slighty less trash players with trash is still trash breh
Jesus, you guys are...

Alright, riddle me this: if rotations don't matter, why have them at all? Why not just keep the SLU in the whole game?

Ridiculous question, I know. Let's start a discussion based on fundamentals since apparently we've 'evolved' to a point where rotations are only for good teams and don't matter on trash teams.

So why not keep the SLU in the entire game? Why not do that? Why should we NOT do that? There are a few reasons I can think of, but let's make sure we're on the same page.

Last edited:
Jesus, you guys are...

Alright, riddle me this: if rotations don't matter, why have them at all? Why not just keep the SLU in the whole game?

Ridiculous question, I know. Let's start a discussion based on fundamentals since apparently we've 'evolved' to a point where rotations are only for good teams and don't matter on trash teams.

So why not keep the SLU in the entire game? Why not do that? Why should we NOT do that? There are a few reasons I can think of, but let's makre sure we're on the same page.

Obviously there's going to be a "rotation" when resting starters etc.

Rotations are NOT the cause of losses or reasons to blame losses, which is what people are doing.

Phil tweaked his rotations all the time. Foul trouble, back to back situations, injuries, matchups, strengths v weaknesses, he constantly adjusted "rotations". In year 20 of his career.

Luke has coached 83 games.

But like I said, let the fanbase chase him out and get a new coach. Then they'll blame that guys rotations and start the cycle all over again. :pimp:

You seem patient with Lonzo and Ingram. That’s good.

Lol people never cease to amaze me.

Wasn’t a fan of Dlo’s skill set and his lack of foot speed and athleticism. Zo has a ton of innate deficiencies as well. It’s like we can’t hit a home run with any of these #2 picks. They’re all long plays, gotta wait forever to see if they’ll pan out. Whereas with Porzingis, Turner, Jaylen, Booker, KAT......we already know

Who's blamed Luke's rotation for the losses? Or implied they're the sole reason for them. They are a part of the myriad of issues we have as a team, to ignore them as exacerbating the problems that we already have is just being naive.

Let me ask you this, is playing Deng or putting those lineups out there more helpful or more hurtful to what we're trying to do. This isn't a new phenomenon. You and others excoriated Byron for doing the same thing.

17/6/3 by Dlo tonight (8 turnovers though)

14kwrhk.gif

Back
Top Bottom