**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nightly Dlo update:
30/5/3

627140AF-6CDB-47E3-96E9-3281C9EA44EF.gif

D'lo probably going to average 22+ consistently. He was improving every year and was barely playing in the 20s minutes wise.

ALso in response to Luke playing his players no more than high 20s minutes, this will end up like last year unfortunately. Be prepared for 8 to 9 minute stretches of BI sitting in the fourth only to bring him in with 2 minutes left ala Jazz game during preseason. I can picture the closing line up being different every 20 games or so. But I apologize to CP for questioning Luke...he was under great coaches in Arizona and then PJax and Kerr so he knows what he is doing!!! He knows more than the generals.

CP what happen to Jessica alba booty pic?

Yeah looked up stats tonight and immediately checked any dlo talk.

Just pretty much a parallel with Conley-good player lefty but will not be elite, buckeye. Better without him and we got kuzma.
Glad season starts two weeks earlier

Well, sohi 23 sohi 23 did say DLo wouldn’t be great unless he got traded, so he got his wish (I know he was wishing the opposite, but it happened anyway)

Anyway, new season tomorrow, let’s see what the youngins and Brook can do.
We probably gonna lose a lot, but I want to see some good team play.
Let’s go Lakers!

Well, sohi 23 sohi 23 did say DLo wouldn’t be great unless he got traded, so he got his wish (I know he was wishing the opposite, but it happened anyway)

Never said that. Only said most fans wouldn't appreciate how good he was until he was gone.
He would've shined here with Lonzo, believe that.

Anyway, despite the trade, I'm hyped for the opener.
Lonzo's debut is gunna be one for the books :smokin
Hope Kuzma starts and they slide BI to 2 for KCP's suspension.

Going to the Raiders game tomorrow so I'll miss the BBB genesis. Thank God for DVR :pimp:

Beverly gonna put the clamps on tonight
Haters will be out in full force if Zo puts up 8/5/3 :lol:

Last edited:
In a losing effort.

Any above average PG like D'Lo can put up nice looking stats on a nightly basis for a bad lottery bound team.
it couldve been our lottery bound team tho...not to mention that he lost Lin for most of the game...and now hes done for the season
anyways, game day fellas....lets get it

Last edited:
what you guys think of hart?
i like his game
tenacious on d and his offense is polished being a 3 (4?) year guy in college.
i felt he had a chance to start before the kcp signing...not much burn in SL, or preseason...and now another injury.
if/when healthy, i hope he can provide the hustle/energy that nwaba showed last year

Back
Top Bottom