**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Maybe CP was right, Puke seems to have learned his trash rotations from Steve Kerr.

Never understood the hate for him...

We got rid of our 3 best players last year

Lmao.. oh really?

Dlo- it wasn't about his play or ability. The kid was wildly immature and made it pretty clear he didn't want to play with the people the front office was bringing in. His attitude wasn't worth dealing with. Maybe getting traded was a wake up call for him?

I'm assuming you we're talking about Young and Williams as the other 2.

Williams- is a serviceable sixth man, but the lakers are in a complete rebuild and he ain't no spring chicken. If you can get something for him now when you know he def wouldn't be part of the future, why not?

Nick- he's best used on a team like the warriors. There is no reason for him to play massive minutes being a defensive liability and just jacking up shots. The warriors have a system that caters to guys with nick's abilities so in his limited minutes on a team like that he will look good and help them (especially since you only rely on him for one thing). He's older as well and shouldn't be a focal point or playing high volume minutes at this point in his career.

i saw a report that listed bogut and randle as out for the season opener...
another report had Luke starting Deng ...:rolleyes
I did notice in the scrimmage videos, one of the line ups was Ball Ingram Deng Nance Lopez so maybe he liked what he saw.

With Luke who starts and who doesn't is not the main issue. Deng may start but play 10 minutes so its no big deal. Maybe he wants to keep Clarkson on the bench since Randle will be limited and this way you can still have scoring off the bench. Gallanari going to eat though with Deng on him

:lol: @ this Nick Young this love. Dude been a clown since he was here in DC. He another JR Smith. Yeah he can shoot but he don't take the game serious, he chooses when to play. These type of dudes can have a good game then disappear for weeks. Glad he's gone.

They don't need him on GS, he can disappear then every blue moon have a good game and it's just a bonus for them.

"Walton doesn’t expect any of his young players to play huge minutes. Targeting high 20′s, at most 35 on given nights, for guys like Lonzo.

— Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter)"

Back
Top Bottom