Korryn Gaines, Cradling Child and Shotgun, is Fatally Shot By Police

well now the facts are out

the damn pd shot a kid

outraged yet?

or you need to wait for permission to get mad?

Malcolmxm1carbine3gr.gif
Don't be a clown. This is not the same as that photo.

but.... theyre not

so can we stick with the FACTS and talk about your "outrage"?

when other ppl already came to conclusion you were all wait, so its your time now

you didnt have a problem telling ppl to wait, so do u have a problem expounding against police?

lets hear how much u condemn the pd for shooting a lil kid

but.... theyre not

so can we stick with the FACTS and talk about your "outrage"?

when other ppl already came to conclusion you were all wait, so its your time now

you didnt have a problem telling ppl to wait, so do u have a problem expounding against police?

lets hear how much u condemn the pd for shooting a lil kid

My time now :lol:

Go back and read, buddy. I already said that things possibly should have been handled differently by the police.

It would also be interesting to hear you condemn the mother for being unfit, harboring a criminal, and having a heroin dealing operation running outta her crib....

"Things being handled differently" doesnt sound like outrage it seems more like acceptance

Hell i could say she could have handled things different and what can you say to disagree

You dont show the appropriate dissatifaction only slight discomfort

She put her kids in that situation. Everyone knows how the cops are. As a parent your first instinct is to protect your child. The cops don't give a **** about us. Do you think they care about your kid? So if you know this and she knew, you need to protect your child at all cost and make sure they're out of danger. She failed to do that. As a parent I can't support that.

shut yo half stepping *** up

police shoot a little kid and im doin too much?

:lol: :lol:

I'm half stepping because I'm calling out you purity test bull ****.

You stay trying to grab the moral high ground on others, even the ones that agree with one, because you for some reason need for everyone to know you got the biggest hotep pipe print in the room. Or maybe the fact your can't argue or even reason out your positions for **** many times.

You call me half stepping? (congrats on watching Tariq this week and picking up new new buzzword btw) because I pointed out your over purity test nonsense. Always feeling the need to check people that don't take the most hardline view on a topic is your schtick, and when you get called out on it, it is victim playing time.

Go read my first post in this thread, it was about condemning the police for failing this child. When others where trying to place the blame on on the mother, or defend her, I was saying that cops failed the kid too. My first posts were about the damb kid. So miss me with that.

So ******* miss me this this half stepping ******** like I'm making excuses for white supremacy. Nothing in my post history would ever hint to that. Even other dudes that I disagree on whether it be people that take a softer or more hardline view, I bet none of them would ever that Rusty been on some cornball ****.

Go back to Twitter if you want an echo chamber, if you're going to stay here, accept that people (EVEN THE ONES THAT AGREE WITH YOU) don't have to put up with your bull **** all the time.

Now you can go ahead and rant, and rant, and rant about how I love to argue and how I stay on a high horse. Just know that if you take that route, you're being a hypocrite.

Or throw out more redd herrings, and build more strawmen, but learn to form an opinion and defend it without acting like a petulant child.

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys even entertain that guys shtick anymore.
so being against black people shot/killed is a "schtick"?

this **** really is like entertainment for you huh?
man listen the fact you got essays about your post history and who knows you just shows how i touched a nerve

it aint gotta be a hardline stance in this situation but the shooting of a kid yes is hardline stance

there is no explanation you or police will give me that what they did was an acceptable action

as far as what you think of my posting

I don't know why you guys even entertain that guys shtick anymore.

so being against black people shot/killed is a "schtick"?

this **** really is like entertainment for you huh?

[thread="652081"] [/thread]

man listen the fact you got essays about your post history and who knows you just shows how i touched a nerve

it aint gotta be a hardline stance in this situation but the shooting of a kid yes is hardline stance

there is no explanation you or police will give me that what they did was an acceptable action

as far as what you think of my posting

-They are only essay because I take time to explain myself and my feelings. Try it sometime

-The fact you're interested in me being upset my your words just screams troll. Not trying to dialogue or debate, just get a reaction.

-I NEVER ONCE SAID IT WAS ACCEPTABLE WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS CHILD. My first post in here was condemning the police for how they failed lil man.

So don't try to sneak that implication in there like I'm making excuse for this incompetent cops.

So you can say whatever you want to me about this but Miss me with that bull **** . I'm furious at both the mother and police for what this kid had to go through.

Last edited:
Walk away with your L fam.

Honestly from the jump I thought it was obvious the kid was shot by police....either way that piece of evidence changes nothing....the mother failed her son way more than the cops did....a mothers priority should always be her kids, she was it there playing Bonnie and Clyde with hers....

Willing to bet if she had a second gun, she would have armed her son....this is who you caping for :rofl:

what can you not understand about she didnt have to die?

nothing you talkin about now is bringing her back

it doesnt matter what she did or didnt do it shouldnt have ended that way

its not an implication you keep saying the police "failed" him, as in despite their best efforts they couldnt manage to not put a bullet in him

what you mean to say is the police is intentionally and actively sought to end that boys life by shooting bullets in his direction

and i didnt say it to get a rise out of you, you decided to add your two cents "doing too much" about the other guy who was on that "wait for the facts" bs

also i dont have to write essays because i can get straight to the point

She put her kids in that situation. Everyone knows how the cops are. As a parent your first instinct is to protect your child. The cops don't give a **** about us. Do you think they care about your kid? So if you know this and she knew, you need to protect your child at all cost and make sure they're out of danger. She failed to do that. As a parent I can't support that.
bruh this the police 

the same people who blew a man up in dallas

i dont think you understand how truly not safe you really are

where is she supposed to "keep her child safe" in her own home, with the worlds most equipped "law enforcement" representatives outside?

or safety is handing her child over to the same people outside who are in a few moments bumrush the door and shoot them both?

My son truly believes she was "defending" herself :lol:

SHE WAS A CRIMINAL! Cool they don't kill her, they arrest her, throw the book at her, you happy...but guess what, she still would have failed and traumatized her son over some BS.

or safety is handing her child over to the same people outside who are in a few moments bumrush the door and shoot them both?
  Handing the child over should have been the most sensible thing to do. Any other mother would never put her child in harms way by bringing her son in on a stand off with the police. Maaan I swear....

@Hand2HandKing

You don't win wars by fighting every single skirmish. Standing down, retreating, and avoiding the enemy are also valid tactics.
  I have family that will bug out and try to fight before getting a ticket like it's supposed to help the situation. If anything it makes it worse because it enables the officer to say "The defendant was out of control/violent".  It's easier to get the facts, see if the officer has a flaw in their argument and exploit it in court.

Back
Top Bottom