Korryn Gaines, Cradling Child and Shotgun, is Fatally Shot By Police

:smh: :lol:

Defends his purity test with a purity test.

Accuses me of being on drugs

Plays victim

Like I said before, all you seem to know to do is act like a petulant child. I don't need your permission to post anything btw.

I'll spare this thread another essay, though. Since you seem to be proving the point of my last one so well.

Last edited:

listen i lose patience with little silly **** like this so yea i called u clown cuz u act like im sittin over here with dictionary, "well he SAID he hopes I dont" so im not gonna read anything into that

thats real coward scumbag clown behavior thats why i said it
Defends calling me names with MORE NAMES 
roll.gif

Man, goodnight and good luck!

I'm out sir.

[thread="652081"] [/thread]
who the hell do you think are to tell me to "calm down"?

and act like its all good?

you got a lot of damn nerve

and on top of that actin like "halfsteppin" is ******* or something

I can say whatever I want to you as long as follow the rules.

This is not your safe space

And who are you to tell people their words or outrage are insufficient?

What is my dude trying to achieve tho?...I just don't get it...were the cops careless?....yes, he'll to be honest they were a lot more patient with her than they have with legit victims in the past...but still a child was present and they didn't exhaust all the options because of that....other than that, shorty was a criminal, a **** mother that didn't care about her own sons life....did she have to die?...she made sure of that, NO ONE else...:I mean she is on camera saying so her self, "ya gonna have to murder me" or you gonna sit here and say, she didn't mean that? :lol:

if you dont need my permission then dont get mad when i call you a halfstepper cuz i can say whatever i want too

see how that works?

you can type all the essays you want you already know i give two *****

you call it playing the victim after you straight came at me on some disrespect?

let me tell you to calm down out of nowhere and see what essay you write

edit: 

you talk about wanting discourse but you seek out arguments

my opinion of someones outrage is only based on their words so their words dont convey a degree i can agree with 

and this is a safe space insofar as directing insults/demeaning other people

like i said you can disagree but you like to make personal aspersions

Last edited:
I see both sides POV. I was arguing with my boy about it this morning. He was on the side of the lady, I wasn't on the side of the cops(NEVER F them) but the lady IMO should have worried about her kids.

BTW those "secret laws" are 100% real. Y'all look up the stuff about African American meaning nothing in this country...you are a ward of state till you claim a nationality. dr Umar touches on it in the breakfast club interview, it's some crazy stuff. Of course silly *** charlamagne and the rest of the clowns act like it went thru one ear and out the other and ask about more silly **** but that's expected.

ain't none of this cop stuff stopping or just injustice in general until THE MASSES of black folk are ready to die for what they believe in like this lady. 100. No if and buts about it. Y'all in here arguing defending the lady, it's useless.

But the dilemma is they got us all mixed up in ways of life...some black folks look at the situation like my self, where I think id never be In a situation like this...so is it worth it do be ready to die over some **** like this? Rich black folk and well off black folk (most) not gonna care about this kinda stuff. At this Same time cops do wild **** 100% unjust stuff, so it is possible. That's the dilemma. Until we all on one accord all this is useless.

Just Something to think about it.

Last edited:
thats the whole point things like this cause division because ppl want to pick and choose who is worthy of being marched for instead of riding for everyone

its respectability politics at best

no matter what walk of life allblacklivesmatter

and furthermore, once we go down the road of parsing who its ok to die over what, its already over

they gonna be killin us like they did back in the day, for whistling at a white lady

Like honestly think about it...this lady seem crazy cuz it's only one of her, but if there was 1000, 10000, 100000, 1000000 black folk ready to die for what they believe in, and not be treated as second class citizens it wouldn't be so crazy.

Strength in numbers

imagine if they just all stopped paying their bills for one month

the loss of income of 75 million people 

imagine if they just all stopped paying their bills for one month

the loss of income of 75 million people 
Your numbers are way off

Like honestly think about it...this lady seem crazy cuz it's only one of her, but if there was 1000, 10000, 100000, 1000000 black folk ready to die for what they believe in, and not be treated as second class citizens it wouldn't be so crazy.

Strength in numbers
she believed in putting her kid in danger and selling drugs to other people's kids

Your numbers are way off
she believed in putting her kid in danger and selling drugs to other people's kids

1. I'm referring to her stance against the police, I already aknowledged I feel she was wrong in putting her child in harms way

2. Nothing you said refutes the fact the black folk gotta get on one accord to make a change, nothing you said refutes the fact that we treated like second class citizens.

So I'm not sure why you said that. Read

I know y'all wanna argue, I'm not here for that. IDC what anyone on here says cuz 99.9% of y'all don't talk about these things nor really care...its some of us living this **** every day. We gotta have a conversation about it every single day. We reading, watching YouTube vids educating ourselves tryna be better and do better. Y'all just get on here and start talking.

Last edited:
I see both sides POV. I was arguing with my boy about it this morning. He was on the side of the lady, I wasn't on the side of the cops(NEVER F them) but the lady IMO should have worried about her kids.

BTW those "secret laws" are 100% real. Y'all look up the stuff about African American meaning nothing in this country...you are a ward of state till you claim a nationality. dr Umar touches on it in the breakfast club interview, it's some crazy stuff. Of course silly *** charlamagne and the rest of the clowns act like it went thru one ear and out the other and ask about more silly **** but that's expected.

ain't none of this cop stuff stopping or just injustice in general until THE MASSES of black folk are ready to die for what they believe in like this lady. 100. No if and buts about it. Y'all in here arguing defending the lady, it's useless.

But the dilemma is they got us all mixed up in ways of life...some black folks look at the situation like my self, where I think id never be In a situation like this...so is it worth it do be ready to die over some **** like this? Rich black folk and well off black folk (most) not gonna care about this kinda stuff. At this Same time cops do wild **** 100% unjust stuff, so it is possible. That's the dilemma. Until we all on one accord all this is useless.

Just Something to think about it.

This is where you're wrong. There are numerous examples of prominent black people (beyond the usual celebrities and athletes, public servants, senators - (R) and (D)) who publicly told stories of them being abused by the police. There's no division when it comes to improving the state of Black people's relationship with the police. Rich and poor, public figures and anonymous Black folks all want better policing.

Strength in numbers

13% of 300M people. All of them spread out across the 3rd largest country in the world. Can't even claim a piece of land like Quebec in Canada.

And you want them to take up arms.

Yeah, that's crazy.

Last edited:
As far as wanting to die for it. You think them rich folks ready for that?

Why is it limited to 13 million? We need black ppl everywhere. Black ppl all over the world being oppressed.

if you dont need my permission then dont get mad when i call you a halfstepper cuz i can say whatever i want too

see how that works?

you can type all the essays you want you already know i give two *****

you call it playing the victim after you straight came at me on some disrespect?

let me tell you to calm down out of nowhere and see what essay you write

edit: 

you talk about wanting discourse but you seek out arguments

my opinion of someones outrage is only based on their words so their words dont convey a degree i can agree with 

and this is a safe space insofar as directing insults/demeaning other people

like i said you can disagree but you like to make personal aspersions

-I can have whatever reaction I please to anything I read, so can you. Stop dictating to people how they have to react to things.

-You take telling you to chill or you're doing too much as disrespect :smh: :lol: . I'm not buying that victim act, neither is anyone else.

-You're the one that came out swinging, only then did clapback with my "essay"

So please don't try to flip the script like you were just defending yourself from disrespect and personal attacks.

I'm done with this, but know what in the future that I will say what I want, when I want as long, as I follow the rules.

So either really don't give a **** what I have to say, toughen up,block me if you hate reading my post, or chill and learn to make more cogent arguments.

Last edited:
i dont give a **** what youre buying or not

you can say whatever but just know now and in the future im not going to let that **** rock 

keep the comments to yourself and theres no problem

throwin rocks and hiding hands 
mean.gif

i dont give a **** what youre buying or not

you can say whatever but just know now and in the future im not going to let that **** rock 

keep the comments to yourself and theres no problem

throwin rocks and hiding hands :smh:

Famb I'm not going to hold my tongue for you, you threw the first rock, and I had no problem answering your nonsense.

You can fly off the handle all you want, and I'll put you in your place every time, just like I did in there.

k

im addressing someone else and here you come 

if thats not the definition of throwing rocks from the sideline

the fact is you tried to come at me from out of nowhere

when i "clapped back" you got salty you got put on that summerjam screen

Back
Top Bottom