Kim Pham Beaten To Death Outside Nightclub

The fact that some of y'all won't take a punch or two for an innocent lady gettinga curb stomped makes me sick. Idk if i'm crazy but i would rather go down dying trying to save someone else life than live and know the fact i didn't do anythingz
You a lie. You're not dying for some random to save your conscience. 

Easy to play that card from behind a computer screen. 

Last edited:
hope they catch these f-boys....truly sad situation.

me and my peoples did some wild ish for nothing back in the day at the bar\club scene...straight ignorant but never towards women. I also HATE seeing women fight...and those cats that stand there amused and laughing are cornballs too when women get into it. The wifey doen't get down like that but if a incident was going to happen I'd literally pick her up and walk her up the block and tell her to cut it out. "My bad" "excuse me", "my fault", "its all good homie" key words while out b....cause at the end of the day...I'm out to kick it..have a great time and go back home to my kids.

Nah bruh i aint bluffing lol, there is just stuff as man you are obligated to do, and for a girl to get stomped by GUYS and girls is sad if you don't do anything about it

RIP
tired.gif

I'm only on the third page, but I just had to say, The Crosby is one of the last places I'd expect this to happen. I used to go there every weekend. The street and block has about 10 or so bars and small lounges. The Crosby and Proof Bar were the main places people went to dance. The crowd the area attracted are all mixed and the vibe has hipsters usually, I rarely see "gangster" types. I've seen maybe one fight ever out of the countless weekends I've spent there. I can't imagine this happening there and if it did there are police usually all around that block.

I'm only on the third page, but I just had to say, The Crosby is one of the last places I'd expect this to happen. I used to go there every weekend. The street and block has about 10 or so bars and small lounges. The Crosby and Proof Bar were the main places people went to dance. The crowd the area attracted are all mixed and the vibe has hipsters usually, I rarely see "gangster" types. I've seen maybe one fight ever out of the countless weekends I've spent there. I can't imagine this happening there and if it did there are police usually all around that block.

Most OC people don't venture to Santa Ana too often. Ur right about that area being hipsterish though.

I personally have been to 2 Santa Ana bars, and that was for a girls bday I was hooking up with.

Santa Ana area bars are definitely more "street" when you compare the vibe to regular OC areas (Costa Mesa, Newport, Huntington, etc.), but honestly there's nothing too street about Santa Ana. It looks a little rough but the people there are all just trying to look pretty, that goes for guys too. I would honestly say Fullerton and Huntington are way more vicious when it comes to stuff like this. Those two places I've seen a lot of crazy crap, a lot of people get put to sleep there.

I personally love Santa Ana because the people have that urban/hipster yet refined vibe to them. A lot of college aged folks who aren't look for trouble, just looking to hook up. I sort of want to go this weekend now just to see the effect of all this.

Last edited:
I've heard good and bad about SA, and I used to work at The Register. I live in North OC and hit DTF quite a bit since my boy is the lead bartender at a prominent bar. No wait, walk right in... I know my group of friends would laugh if I said SA, but we also think that about HB at times as well.

I mean Newps can get super rowdy as well so...

Also, do u live in SA?

Last edited:
I'm south of Santa Ana, but I can honestly say I like the vibe out there the best. Not too many people in a condensed space. Fullerton is awesome if you're just trying to rage, but it also attracts unsavory characters. Trouble makers just looking to start fights. I've seen it so many times out there. I'd rather mess with Incahoots if anything lol. As far as females, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Huntington attracts those tough bro types. I love white people but if you're a darker shade you just feel like you stand out. Girls out there are willing to chat with you though since you'll look different.

Newport gets rowdy but I have never once seen a fight there. I don't see unsavory characters there like I do in Huntington and Fullerton. Just mostly rich white people.

Santa Ana to me is a blend of both worlds, has a good mix of down to Earth folks of all colors. Proof bar is a good place to go if you're looking to have a good time and meet some randoms. Same with the Crosby. Bar and dance floor at both places, not too big not too small.

Last edited:
I'm south of Santa Ana, but I can honestly say I like the vibe out there the best. Not too many people in a condensed space. Fullerton is awesome if you're just trying to rage, but it also attracts unsavory characters. Trouble makers just looking to start fights. I've seen it so many times out there. I'd rather mess with Incahoots if anything lol. As far as females, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Huntington attracts those tough bro types. I love white people but if you're a darker shade you just feel like you stand out. Girls out there are willing to chat with you though since you'll look different.

Newport gets rowdy but I have never once seen a fight there. I don't see unsavory characters there like I do in Huntington and Fullerton. Just mostly rich white people.

Santa Ana to me is a blend of both worlds, has a good mix of down to Earth folks of all colors. Proof bar is a good place to go if you're looking to have a good time and meet some randoms. Same with the Crosby. Bar and dance floor at both places, not too big not too small.

I'm definitely in the Newport crowd then lol. Probably my favorite spot in OC after Laguna.

Funny, I'm literally supposed to be on my way to Incahoots tonight. I feel like it's only certain bars in DTF, like Slidebar can be no bueno... Have seen many fights there.

I venture to Santa Monica/ DTLA/ Hollywood a lot... and do Vegas/ SD every other month.

OC is lame to me nowadays.

how is nobody stopping this, ridiculous

Truthfully people got families. Ain't nobody trying to pull multiple dudes off a girl then he get bodied.

I will do my duty of calling the police and recording video for evidence.

If I feel it's safe then I will try to help but nope I ain't the police .

Girl was probably calling them racist names and other words before she got stumped.

Ai t no dudes stumping a girl like that unless she said or did something really really really wrong

I'm definitely in the Newport crowd then lol. Probably my favorite spot in OC after Laguna.

Funny, I'm literally supposed to be on my way to Incahoots tonight. I feel like it's only certain bars in DTF, like Slidebar can be no bueno... Have seen many fights there.

I venture to Santa Monica/ DTLA/ Hollywood a lot... and do Vegas/ SD every other month.

Man, it seems like you're living my life! Lol, well my life for the past five years not so much these days. Like word for word my life sans the Newport life. Vegas/SD once a month, LA/Hollywood all day, UCLA area/Santa Monica to change it up. Santa Ana was my go to spot though when we felt like just playing it conservative.

You into country bro? Lol, I love Incahoots but I'm too old for that these days. It might be 18+ tonight hahahaha

Man, it seems like you're living my life! Lol, well my life for the past five years not so much these days. Like word for word my life sans the Newport life. Vegas/SD once a month, LA/Hollywood all day, UCLA area/Santa Monica to change it up. Santa Ana was my go to spot though when we felt like just playing it conservative.

You into country bro? Lol, I love Incahoots but I'm too old for that these days. It might be 18+ tonight hahahaha

I hate country, my boy's co-workers are into it so he wanted me to wingman him. I'll be out in SM this Friday, probably DTF Saturday after the UFC card. Another spot I like is Orange Circle... All Chapman kids, easy going place.

I don't live in Socal anymore but are yall taking cabs those distances or rotate DDs? 

I don't live in Socal anymore but are yall taking cabs those distances or rotate DDs? 

Funny u brought that up. DTF is like 15 mins from my pad so we either taxi, have a dd or leave a car down there and pick it up in am. I know people in Newps/ HB/ LB so I stay the night at their pad.

And then for SM I drive out there and stay at youngdoc youngdoc crib and we Lyft to the bars.

Last edited:

Funny u brought that up. DTF is like 25 mins from my pad so we either taxi, have a dd or leave a car down there and pick it up in am. I know people in Newps/ HB/ LB so I stay the night at their pad.

And then for SM I drive out there and stay at youngdoc youngdoc crib and we Lyft to the bars.

Lyft/sidecar/Uber is only like 15 from the crib to SM. So worth it. Being DDD sucks

Last edited:

Funny u brought that up. DTF is like 15 mins from my pad so we either taxi, have a dd or leave a car down there and pick it up in am. I know people in Newps/ HB/ LB so I stay the night at their pad.

And then for SM I drive out there and stay at @youngdoc crib and we Lyft to the bars.
Man I miss the nightlife down there. So many options. 

The whole idea of how photobombing started the whole thing reminds me of those cornballs who take things way too seriously when someone accidentally bumps into them on the train or accidentally steps on their foot. 
mean.gif

I'm from right by OC but never messed with Santa Ana

Y'all must be going to rough spots if you have to assume violence is going to go down.

I'm 29 and I've witnessed maybe 5 fights when out. Never involving friends.

If I was right there and saw a female getting jumped instinct would be to help.

If I was further away and simply saw commotion I would get the hell out of there

RIP

and for those with the superman cape, good luck with that. Unless its a homie, not my business. Not risking my life or ruining my families livelihood over some random bs.

Back
Top Bottom