Kim Pham Beaten To Death Outside Nightclub

did this assault occur simply because she accidentally wandered into view of someone's picture?

if that is the case, what a petty thing to go after someone for 
mean.gif

sometimes I think all these phones shouldnt have cameras. all these fools trying to get e-props with these pics and vids these days smh

One of worst I've seen

Those kicks 
sick.gif

I'd rather exchange numbers and fight in a controlled environment instead of risking getting cold cocked and then beaten when I'm down.

wth?! his homies ran so fast!!!!! 

Tragic. :smh:

Makes me think about how fragile life is and how things can change in a blink. RIP.

Having a daughter that changed my life,if this were to happen to her,I'd kill them all without Hesistation.its *** sad to hear about this.

If that was my girl, I would've been out to kill these folks. Kill or be killed in that scenario.

Last edited:
I'm south of Santa Ana, but I can honestly say I like the vibe out there the best. Not too many people in a condensed space. Fullerton is awesome if you're just trying to rage, but it also attracts unsavory characters. Trouble makers just looking to start fights. I've seen it so many times out there. I'd rather mess with Incahoots if anything lol. As far as females, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Huntington attracts those tough bro types. I love white people but if you're a darker shade you just feel like you stand out. Girls out there are willing to chat with you though since you'll look different.

Newport gets rowdy but I have never once seen a fight there. I don't see unsavory characters there like I do in Huntington and Fullerton. Just mostly rich white people.

Santa Ana to me is a blend of both worlds, has a good mix of down to Earth folks of all colors. Proof bar is a good place to go if you're looking to have a good time and meet some randoms. Same with the Crosby. Bar and dance floor at both places, not too big not too small.

something happend to my friends in DTF,

I was driving on the way to meet them up there and they weremt picking up their phones, 5 mins later they called me and said they got jumped.

my friends were a group of guys and girls which were all asian.

they said they were just walking down the street heading to next bar all of a sudden a group of hispanic male and females punched their heads from behind and some of the girls start tackling my friends.

good thing DTF police were on their game and pulled up within 3-5 mins before anything bad happened to either group.

My friends said they never saw those people never said a word to them before that happened.

some people are just messed up in the head.

Also fullerton police said just leave.

after I met up with them we decided to leave DTF and on the way out we saw them get cuffed by the police. seems like ghetto thugs just couldnt control their liquor.

Last edited:
Question:

If one of those girls pulled a pistol out instantly after that last kick and started shooting, how would you all feel about that?

Justified, or not justified?

not justified.

her homies were asking for it.

granted the most post-KO strikes I'll allow is one (for good measure).

even still, son was actin' too tough.

Then Florida's "Stand Your Ground" has to go...

...Trayvon we still ridin' for you.

dont know who she is or what she is known for, but RIP

I hope if something like this (i didnt watch the vid ) occurs in my presense, i do something.

of course you wouldn't - nobody would. young girl had her whole life ahead of her.

???

not sure what youre saying?

I said i HOPE i would. i usually try and mind my business, but if dudes are stomping out a girl (as described, again i didnt watch) i hope i am 'man enough/responsible enough' to break it up and hope not to become a victim.

i forget what the term is called but its like dispersed responsibility where everyone THINKS to do something, but no one does.

Then Florida's "Stand Your Ground" has to go...

...Trayvon we still ridin' for you.

Without trying to change the topic. I got no problem with dudes being strapped to protect themselves.

The problem with Florida however is that you got idiots like zimmy who start altercations then shoot in 'fear of their life'. If stand your ground was enforced properly and consequences were there for those who abuse it it would work much better.

Regarding the situation at hand here. Terrible tragedy. Over a photobomb. I could care less if it was unintentional or intentional. Either way that's rediculous. And for grown men to be partaking in the beat down smh. I hope everyone involved gets caught and gets the book thrown at them. Life in prison.

not playing a devils advocate, how do you know he started it? maybe travon initiated it and Zimmerman took it to far. just saying 

Who knows. But you don't follow strangers around, get out your car and approach them and question them like your the cops. If his actions resorted in an angry response he brought that response on himself. Seeing as to how he's been getting caught up quite a bit since then id be willing to bet he approached trayvon in a confrontational hostile manner. Easy to act bold when your strapped.

All that said, I got no problem with someone using a gun as a legitimate form of self defense when your attacked and did nothing to provoke it. Examples, Situation at this place in OC, if some dudes run up on you and try and rob you etc

not playing a devils advocate, how do you know he started it? maybe travon initiated it and Zimmerman took it to far. just saying 
Because the information is out there clown. 

Congrats on your successful rustle attempt.

Last edited:
UPDATE

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...im-pham-santa-ana-nightclub-article-1.1590642

they caught a 2nd female!

but. but. but.........

a witness states that he saw Kim Pham throw the first punch....

"Jason, a witness, told The News Pham threw the first punch in the brutal altercation."

here is another article stating that Kim's friend's started the fight.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...y-says-20140123,0,3670328.story#axzz2rLztdsOf

“My understanding is that Pham threw the first punch, which landed on the face of Vanesa Zavala,” Molfetta said. “From there the thing escalated very quickly, very violently, and there were a number of people in line with Ms. Pham that attacked the people that Ms. Zavala was with.”

Back
Top Bottom