Kim Pham Beaten To Death Outside Nightclub

UPDATE

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...im-pham-santa-ana-nightclub-article-1.1590642

they caught a 2nd female!

but. but. but.........

a witness states that he saw Kim Pham throw the first punch....

"Jason, a witness, told The News Pham threw the first punch in the brutal altercation."

here is another article stating that Kim's friend's started the fight.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...y-says-20140123,0,3670328.story#axzz2rLztdsOf

“My understanding is that Pham threw the first punch, which landed on the face of Vanesa Zavala,” Molfetta said. “From there the thing escalated very quickly, very violently, and there were a number of people in line with Ms. Pham that attacked the people that Ms. Zavala was with.”

90% of the time when there is a fight... both sides are active in the aggression.. kim pham bit off more than she could chew (this still doesn't validate her death tho)

i was just talking to my friend, who told me that one of his co-workers just got stabbed to death after trying to break up a fight at a party. i wonder how much of the kim pham incident influenced him trying to break up the fight.

Last edited:
In regards to that last vid posted........What is this new thing with people kicking and stomping people in the head when they're either knocked out or on the ground?

Im seeing it in alot of these fight vids lately....what kind of madness is this? :smh:

IMO that's almost worse than pulling out a gun and shooting someone in cold blood.

Never understood it either :x

If you knock someone out that's it, you won. I don't see the need to soccer kick someone in the head who is unconscious.

If she did intact throw the first punch, she probably deserved to get hit back by the other girl or girls. But grown men thinking it's ok to jump into a fight between girls and stomp her out like that ain't cool at all. Glad they caught the second girl maybe they'll find the rest now as well.

Last edited:
In regards to that last vid posted........What is this new thing with people kicking and stomping people in the head when they're either knocked out or on the ground?

Im seeing it in alot of these fight vids lately....what kind of madness is this? :smh:

IMO that's almost worse than pulling out a gun and shooting someone in cold blood.

That sheltered life........... you've lived it.

Jumping, stomping and all unfair fighting has been around for atl east the last 20-30 years.

You can thank gangs for that.

RIP to the young lady but i'm just wondering why this story made national headlines. In the 10+ years i've been going out  ive known of at least 3 people who have died in NYC due to bar related fights and none of them ever made the news like this. I guess when things happen in certain neighborhoods to certain types of people it's just deemed a business as usual story. It's a crazy world we live in but honestly it has always been crazy and always will be. People always seem to say that "things are worse than ever" or that back in the day everything was fistacuffs and now everybody has an AK. Nah. It's just that every single person has a camera and a fb account and most buiildings have security cameras now so now EVERYONE gets to see how brutal/ life can be. Some of us though, unfortunately, already knew.

RIP to the young lady but i'm just wondering why this story made national headlines. In the 10+ years i've been going out  ive known of at least 3 people who have died in NYC due to bar related fights and none of them ever made the news like this. I guess when things happen in certain neighborhoods to certain types of people it's just deemed a business as usual story. It's a crazy world we live in but honestly it has always been crazy and always will be. People always seem to say that "things are worse than ever" or that back in the day everything was fistacuffs and now everybody has an AK. Nah. It's just that every single person has a camera and a fb account and most buiildings have security cameras now so now EVERYONE gets to see how brutal/ life can be. Some of us though, unfortunately, already knew.
mostly because she was pretty.

America can't stomach the thought that good looking people can die too.

Now that it's been established that it was her own fault. We'll probably never hear about this again.

i was just talking to my friend, who told me that one of his co-workers just got stabbed to death after trying to break up a fight at a party. i wonder how much of the kim pham incident influenced him trying to break up the fight.

If you're talking about the same guy, the kid was only 22 years old too :smh:. RIP

typical chola 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Im seeing it in alot of these fight vids lately....what kind of madness is this?
mean.gif

That sheltered life........... you've lived it.

Jumping, stomping and all unfair fighting has been around for atl east the last 20-30 years.

You can thank gangs for that.
LOL at blaming gangs. 
roll.gif

Human beings have been stomping people to death since the beginning of time. 

Human beings have been "jumping" individuals since the beginning of time. 

Last edited:
This is all types of messed up.

Unfortunately for me,
I am Hispanic with a goatee and shaved head,
So I am usually grouped with these individuals.
In high school my group of friends consisted of Asians blacks Iranians Ricans we were like the United nations.
The first day of high school I was approached by a senior cholo, who said I was talking about his girl, on this day I was with my Asian buddies and they nearly pooped their pants.
I had never seen that dude and I think he was just mad I wasn't trying to act hard like all the ese's at my school.

Last edited:

Im seeing it in alot of these fight vids lately....what kind of madness is this?
mean.gif

Agreed. Seeing someone who is knocked out and getting kicked in the head is ridiculous.

damn. and now THE CROSBY is closing its doors for good. had so many good times there. RIP Kim and much love to The Crosby fam.

mexicans and asians beefin like that in cali?

asian population isn't that big here in the south so I've never seen/heard anything like this 

mexicans and asians beefin like that in cali?

asian population isn't that big here in the south so I've never seen/heard anything like this 
depends on the area/neighborhoods. mainly blacks vs latinos or blacks vs blacks or latinos vs latinos 

ppl will beef no matter what color or race...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom