Kim Pham Beaten To Death Outside Nightclub

Damn RIP. You can't be mad at the bystanders not getting involved, but the way people rather record it than get help is sad.
NYC is mad soft. Giuliani cleaned that mess up. It use to be a tough place with ALOT more rowdiness way before our time, but a lot of NYers associate how tough their hood is with how tough it used to be.
I'm guilty of it myself. I've gone to places thinking I was untouchable and as tough as rocks until I've been to some neighborhoods in like Memphis and Florida

I wouldn't say NYC is soft. I mean fights happen everyday on the regular.

But if we talmbout gang banging and gun play NYC in general is not about that life. Sure there's the OCCASIONAL gun related homicide but it's not nearly as commonplace as NY rappers would lead their listeners to believe.

You have gangs but they're definitely NOT cut from the same cloth at their west coast counterparts. TONS of Salvi and latino gangs in NY. TONs of G-Shine ****** (bloods), even a few crip sets.

But aside from the usual squabbles they're not catchin' bodies like on the west and up north.

So again, I wouldn't go saying NYC is soft. If an out of towner goes to a party in another hood and he gets out of pocket there's a very good chance that person is getting KO'd, his shoes taken and his pockets ran.

But the overall premise of your post is right. NYers LOVE thinkin' we the hardest out. I tell my homies all the time they wouldn't be gassed up if they came to AZ and went to South or West Phoenix.

Just a different culture of violence. Dudes will kill you in cold blood.

Last edited:
The violence outside the north east > in the north east.

Them boys don't play out west and down south.

Also NJ/NY gun laws have a lot to do with it as well.

yep. Can't forget them midwest boys. Chi cats def bout that life.

I walked from my felony gun charge in AZ (possession of a registered firearm + the possession of marijuana = 2 felonies) scot-free after I paid Phillips & Associates damn near $20K.

In NY I'd STILL be doing time, registered or not.

Last edited:
Anywhere where there is alcohol, music, and generally a younger crowd there will always be violence. Always.

Yep. My experience as well

I've been a lot more picky about where I go out. But even like dudes stated earlier, this isnt one of the places you would expect **** to pop off like that. Can happen anywhere

Last edited:
I'd immediately call police in this situation, but I would not jump in. Growing up in the south I just assume everybody is strapped, even teens.

Don't care what u call me. I gotta go home to my family at night.

I damn sure wouldn't be standing there filming/looking either.

Last edited:
I live in OC and don't even mess with Santa Ana, sad to say.

Known to be nothing good that way smh.

Had a few mutual friends with Kim Pham, very sad. Shocked no bystander tried to stop it. I know if I saw some girl out cold on the ground I would try to push people off..

One of my man caught 5 for being in the car with an unregistered gun in NJ, he didn't even know it was in the whip but it was under his seat.

Man even having a registered firearm in public will get you caught up.

I also did see one of the worst knock outs in a fight ever few years back after the bars.

2 guys squaring up, 1 of the 2 guy's that were about to fights pushes his boy away and tells him it's not worth it. While that is happening, 1 of the OTHER guy's buddies comes outta nowhere and hit's the friend getting his boy outta there square on the jaw. Had no idea it was coming, dude's head hit the pavement HARD and they took off running.

Because **** often ALWAYS does pop off. EVERY SINGLE TIME, without failure.

I mean honestly. Show of hands.

When's the last time you all went to a bar/club/houseparty that wasn't a little kickback (a small gathering of ALL friends) where a fight or worse didn't happen?

It's the nature of things, even if you're not trying to start anything. And you whats more? It's always the folks who aren't trying to start anything that are targeted by the folks that are.

No NOT always and I live in NY...scuffles do happen, once dudes pulled out fully automatic weapons and shots rang out in front of the club, I just put my seat back and chilled inside my car, but is not always that fights break out....I was just out this weekend and it was chill.

I also did see one of the worst knock outs in a fight ever few years back after the bars.

2 guys squaring up, 1 of the 2 guy's that were about to fights pushes his boy away and tells him it's not worth it. While that is happening, 1 of the OTHER guy's buddies comes outta nowhere and hit's the friend getting his boy outta there square on the jaw. Had no idea it was coming, dude's head hit the pavement HARD and they took off running.
One of worst I've seen

Those kicks 
sick.gif

I'd rather exchange numbers and fight in a controlled environment instead of risking getting cold cocked and then beaten when I'm down.

That's disgusting, I'm all for letting two females fight but once a dude came in .. my boys and I would of stopped that. Do they even know the names of the people who did it?

No NOT always and I live in NY...scuffles do happen, once dudes pulled out fully automatic weapons and shots rang out in front of the club, I just put my seat back and chilled inside my car, but is not always that fights break out....I was just out this weekend and it was chill.

that's cuz Ksteezy in the house.

Everybody chill when steezy around.

:lol:

Last edited:
That's disgusting, I'm all for letting two females fight but once a dude came in .. my boys and I would of stopped that. Do they even know the names of the people who did it?

Vanesa Zavala is the only one arrested.

the assailants were three women and two men, all Latinos, and that witnesses recorded and took photos of the assault.

One of worst I've seen

Those kicks :x

I'd rather exchange numbers and fight in a controlled environment instead of risking getting cold cocked and then beaten when I'm down.

Those kicks :x :x

Straight gus

What the heck, that dude just dipped to the floor asap. Honestly I have never been in a fight but always thought I could take a punch but man, when sweet chin music happens, people are quick to fall asleep. I think I'd get KO'd fast now. I feel like fainting after running a couple of miles. Haha.

One of worst I've seen

Those kicks  
sick.gif

mean.gif
 Cot Damb.

I would like to know what happend to that dbag

I'd immediately call police in this situation, but I would not jump in. Growing up in the south I just assume everybody is strapped, even teens.

Don't care what u call me. I gotta go home to my family at night.

I damn sure wouldn't be standing there filming/looking either.

I'm not gonna stand for a male just beating down a female. If two guys are fighting and it's not 5 on 1 I'm with you but if a male is attacking a female I'm breaking that mess up.

Yup, that was me....I had parked right in front of the club, street was packed so I couldn't really bounce....time to duck
because bullets don't hit cars right.......

ignorance can pop off anywhere anytime. Once had one of my friends try to act big to a group of 7 dudes..... granted they were smaller than me and him in size.... but 7 vs 2 is still a big advantage if its 7 grown men.  Had to put my friend in check and let it understand it aint even worth it ......

Gotta pick your battles. Only reason to truly be fighting is self defense or defending a love one. I ain't fighting over no girl.... no sneakers.... no words(name calling). Ain't worth it.

Last edited:
What the heck, that dude just dipped to the floor asap. Honestly I have never been in a fight but always thought I could take a punch but man, when sweet chin music happens, people are quick to fall asleep. I think I'd get KO'd fast now. I feel like fainting after running a couple of miles. Haha.

its different when youre not expecting the hit

The definition of sleep.....:x

Good night sweet prince. :x :x :x

Last edited:

One of worst I've seen

Those kicks :x

Question:

If one of those girls pulled a pistol out instantly after that last kick and started shooting, how would you all feel about that?

Justified, or not justified?

Back
Top Bottom