[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Picking this up after class... Still love the feeling of coppin a new album & playing it on the way home for the first time :smokin

if ya'll go to Best Buy, make sure you ask for a price match from their website.. get it for 9.99

js0E00ewfR2nD.png

jbhb7YTSDh8PTf.png

jAcRLE0QhRU3o.png

I gotta really sit and listen to it. I might have to do a driving session because that's what originally got me into his first album. Off the bat this hasn't hit me but that's how MOTM went for me and now I love that album. But I can see the production quality is definitely there.

Red eye is my favorite song so far. I feel like that could change depending on my mood, its just that Red Eye is clicking with me right now. When you have an album where your favorite song can change, that's a good thing. 
pimp.gif

Get it. When you really listen to WZRD it isn't a "rock" album so to say, but more of a harder version of Indicud. 

If you haven't listened, everyone not just you, I suggest you do and don't write it off as a stupid project.

Get it. When you really listen to WZRD it isn't a "rock" album so to say, but more of a harder version of Indicud. 

If you haven't listened, everyone not just you, I suggest you do and don't write it off as a stupid project.
ahh nah I 'have'. Been had it lol. I love it. It just got to a point where I forgot to actually purchase it. Now I feel guilty lol

Definitely going back to downloading albums before purchasing. Scott got me for $12 with this **** :x

Album is 75% WZRD, 25% MOTM2

Alright guys, listen up.

Follow my instagram right now, @doseofdopeness23 for a chance to win a free Indicud CD.

I will be choosing the winner at around 11:45. I have 10 copies left. 

Like the picture with all the CD's, and then answer the first question I post. First to get it correct gets the CD. I'll be doing that all throughout the day. 

Last edited:
Alright guys, listen up.

Follow my instagram right now, @doseofdopeness23 for a chance to win a free Indicud CD.

I will be choosing the winner at around 11:45. I have 10 copies left. 

Like the picture with all the CD's, and then answer the first question I post. First to get it correct gets the CD. I'll be doing that all throughout the day. 

I see no picture with CDs :nerd:

You Lyin to me b?

If so, god have mercy on your angus. :lol:

Edit, found it,

Your angus got lucky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom