[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

The more in more i listen the more I wish he put sum lyrics on these instrumental track New York City rage fest be having me zoning

I got a neck massage to that track in traffic while driving my boss' whip on the 101...

...like...

...it's forever ingrained into my memory.

Amazing album. I was a bit scared, that all this hype surrounding both Cudi and the album will result in disappointment, but he certainly knows how to make music. It's easily on par with MOTM 1-2 for me.

CD should be at my house tomorrow. Since its a pre-order im assuming it will have the GOOD logo. Not as if i will care that much either way.

Can't Wait

just skimming through listening to the album on youtube and man :wow: great

since king wizard came out.. I know his album will be insane :pimp:

the more I listen to it, the more I love it.
Young lady, Solo dolo pt. 2 and New York City rage fest are my top picks so far.

I'm coppin tomorrow! As far as numbers are concerned, I have no idea. I don't really pay attention to record sales for any artist.

Does Cold Blooded remind anyone of Gettin Jiggy With It? :lol:

I figured he might have made a Will-esqe type song since he has been working with Jaden Smith, made a Will Smith reference on his album, and is generally into movies a lot, so probably idolizes Will Smith in some type of way, just a thought.

I really like this album, I love that all of the production is done by him, now we can artistically understand him on an even deeper level now that he's officially a rapper/singer, and producer. Only problem I have is this: He's still relatively new to producing, so not ALL of the songs on Indicud are song I wanted to hear, mostly because they sounded undeveloped, didn't fit the vibe, or were just straight up out of place. I took the liberty of trimming some of the fat from the album, so now it plays much, much smoother in my library. My only wish is that he would have released it the same way I had envisioned it :lol:

I took out: Young Lady, Mad Solar, Burn Baby Burn (The worst), Lord of The Sad & Lonely, and the first half of Afterwards, only leaving the last 4:15...the first half of that song is just annoying. I understand Cudi is a super diverse artist and isn't afraid to experiment and cover new ground, but sometimes that willingness to experiment can back fire on him, in these specific instances.

So now, for me, the album goes:

1.Intro
2.Unforkwittable
3.Just What I am
4.King Wizard
5.Immortal
6.Solo Dolo 2
7.Girls
8.NYC
9. Red Eye
10.Beez
11.Brothers
12.Cold Blooded
13.Afterwards (last 4:15)
14. Outro

The White noise sound at the end of Just what I am trasitioning into King Wizard is :smokin , I ended up like that in my library when I had them both as singles before the album leaked, so it only felt right.

It works for me so...ah well :\

Last edited:
You took out Young Lady and Mad Solar? 
eek.gif

My CD will be here in a few hours 
happy.gif

Going straight to Best Buy to cop this and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs new album after work tomorrow. Those are the 2 albums I've been anticipating the most for this year so I held out from listening to them. My ears are ready! :pimp:

whose coppin tomorrow :smokin

how many you guys think hes gonna get first week?

Out of curiosity do Pre-sales count toward first week sales? He was top 5 on itunes like a week or two ago when pre-orders became available. I am assuming they all count toward first week sales. But i am going to be optomistic and say he pushes 180k

I love in the interview he did how he straight up stated "I don't make hip-hop music". Been saying it forever. I remember heaving Day and Night and loving it. Then i bought the album and was like wait what is this....like his bars are complete weak sauce....why am i still listening to this album....25 spins later....i think i get it now....it is about the ambiance...the experience...the sound...it isn't about the intricate bars and multi syllable rhyme patterns...its just really good music

You took out Young Lady and Mad Solar? 
eek.gif

My CD will be here in a few hours 
happy.gif

And burn baby burn? Smh

Come on, who wanna go half on a zone,
Oh, thought i would be done off that coke no,
lemme tell you something ho,
Been said everything that shine aint gold,
Was skeeting on pretty faces then my heart switched cold

****** think im living life paranoid,
Mother**** that maine,