[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

BHqz_Z5CUAETGH2.jpg

i need this in my life.. the frame looks awesome.

Sweet.

It won't match the other albums though :rolleyes

Either way, I want to find MOTM 1&2, WZRD, and Indicud on vinyl.

am i the only one here that thinks indicud has less skippable tracks than all his other albums? :lol:

I just learned that the first batch of copies will have the GOOD music logo . The copies produced later on won't have it anymore since he departed GOOD .

I hope my copy from amazon is the textured pack and not the jewel case or im sending it back. Lol

My albums are ready 
nthat.gif

am i the only one here that thinks indicud has less skippable tracks than all his other albums? :lol:

All of them except MOTM1...I've decided that with an artist whose album im really anticipating, i will hold off on listening to singles and waait to hear the complete work.It takes away from your perception of the album like my man said previously.

I hope my copy from amazon is the textured pack and not the jewel case or im sending it back. Lol

LL

My albums are ready 
nthat.gif

I hate cardboard cases. All mine are plastic. MOTM 1 and 2, soon to be WZRD.

Ok, I've read nothing from this thread, or any other reviews, barely heard like 10 seconds from Just What I Am for some random reason and I'm going to come back with my reviews later. Once sober and anther blazed up to compare results

Whats the song Cudi sampled in immortal? You know we ride, all day all night...i wanna,say its a drag-on song

The more in more i listen the more I wish he put sum lyrics on these instrumental track New York City rage fest be having me zoning

Back
Top Bottom