Kick-!@%

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by willsndvl

It's up

http://www.mediafire.com/?ijtd22ynwn4

the reader's in there, there's 8 issues and it's quick read. enjoy
Son, how the hell do I open these joints?

move the comics outta the zip file, then use that program comical i put in there to read em. rawest comic i seen.

I hate comical. I think CoView is a better reader

Ima still take Natalie Portman in Leon the Professional, but Hit Girl took over.

"Show's over @#**!!#@%%#%*."

LEON is one of my fav movies ever i own the blu and watch it often...but even i'll concede Hit Girl is way cooler

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Ima still take Natalie Portman in Leon the Professional, but Hit Girl took over.

"Show's over @#**!!#@%%#%*."

LEON is one of my fav movies ever i own the blu and watch it often...but even i'll concede Hit Girl is way cooler

Man, I was like 12 when I first saw that movie. Fell for chick hard!
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Big Daddy and Hit Girl remind me of Leon and her. Top 5 movie.

I need to watch this again. The violence in this movie is too epic, comparable to 300 and Kill Bill.

Did anyone catch the nods to Kill Bill and MW2?

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

I need to watch this again. The violence in this movie is too epic, comparable to 300 and Kill Bill.

Did anyone catch the nods to Kill Bill and MW2?

When chick turned into first person shooter. That !$%% was RAW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry to bump this since i was so late but awesome movie. im on the hunt for a kick %*@ halloween costume now
laugh.gif

One thing I hated was that they made Red Mist seem like a good guy when in the comic he hated Kick +%$ from jump

she just killed like 12 guys in a hallway, none of the men pulled a trigger at her.... smh.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

One thing I hated was that they made Red Mist seem like a good guy when in the comic he hated Kick +%$ from jump

The way I figured, it opened it up more for a second movie with Red Mist as the main bad guy, since it's not as simple as I don't like you.

Spoiler [+]
When dude goes say whatup to McLovin at the comic book store...that bodyguard slid in the frame in the quickness! "+%%* Off"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*dead*

damn mannnn you ruined the movie for me

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Spoiler [+]
When dude goes say whatup to McLovin at the comic book store...that bodyguard slid in the frame in the quickness! "+%%* Off"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*dead*

damn mannnn you ruined the movie for me

##$+!$ get stabbed in the !*!@ too...just sayin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i liked the music when she started killing everyone.
old school cali punk band (the dickies) doing the theme song for an og kid's show (the banana splits). 

dope movie indeed, honestly the sounds in some scenes is what made the movie epic. Anyone catch the sound playing while Big Daddy was doing massacre at the warehouse? It was out of the running scene from 28 Weeks Later when the dad ran to the boat (in the beginning).

(.40 and on)

Dope movie
pimp.gif

Probably because I went in with low expectations, but the movie turned out to be really good.

BTW, did anyone else notice the kid rocking this?

BAPE20Hooy20066.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: And I swear that last Hit-Girl scene where she murked the dudes in the dark almost gave me a seizure

Back
Top Bottom