Kick-!@%

watched this & date night over the weekend it was pretty good....... better than i expected

Originally Posted by windycity7

watched this & date night over the weekend it was pretty good....... better than i expected

how was date night?  i wanna see that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

BdeaZy wrote:
The night vision scene was intense... The way Big Daddy was yelling :/
Get hit with a few objects then set on fire and see how you scream.

Big Daddy was on fire ... and needed to tell her what she should do to take them down.

Saw this yesterday.  I gotta say it was much better than I was expecting. I didn't necessarily go in with low expectations either.

I really enjoyed this movie. First trailer had me thinkin it was gonna be childish and then the red-band hit and it was destined that I would see it. Definitely enough humor and great action. Definitely worth the watch.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
date night was ok....But i watched this last night
pimp.gif
I was expecting one thing got something totally different

laugh.gif

funny as hell along with Death at a funeral which was funnier than both of these imo.......

Just finished reading the entire comic last night, and it is just equally as good, except for the ending. I liked how Dave got the girl and whole story about Big Daddy and Hit-Girl's mom was true. Otherwise, I hope there's also a sequel to both the comic and the movie. We need more Hit-Girl, no Despairs Ray, and Katie.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Just finished reading the entire comic last night, and it is just equally as good, except for the ending. I liked how Dave got the girl and whole story about Big Daddy and Hit-Girl's mom was true. Otherwise, I hope there's also a sequel to both the comic and the movie. We need more Hit-Girl, no Despairs Ray, and Katie.

I think I read the creator wrote the comic and the movie version at the same time. One a little more movie friendly and another nitty gritty. I know there's a comic sequel but idk about a movie.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Aaron-Johnson-Sam-Wood_VinceVaughn.jpg

Kick-*$# star Aaron Johnson is only 19.  Sam Taylor-Wood, who directed him in the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Boy, is 42.  But that didn’t stop him from knocking her up.  It’s kinda weird, but kinda impressive, considering the only thing I could’ve knocked up when I was 19 was my roommate’s socks.  She must have really strong kegels.
Young film star Aaron Johnson and divorced director Sam Taylor-Wood yesterday [in January] announced they are expecting their first child. The couple, who met when Sam, 42, cast Aaron, 19, as John Lennon in her feature film Nowhere Boy, have been engaged since October.
A spokesman for the pair said: “We can confirm that Sam is pregnant with her and Aaron’s first child. Both are very, very happy.

^yea...that %@*% is disgusting. Makes me not feel so bad the first time dude tried to stop a crime.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

funny as hell along with Death at a funeral which was funnier than both of these imo.......

Death at a Funeral sucked...HARD...this on the other hand 
pimp.gif
...i too wasn't feeling the original trailer but once word spread, i checked it out..best movie of the year so far

glad I didn't come into this thread until after I saw the movie lol. dope flick though, definitely didn't expect it to be like that. Will be buying this and Shutter Island when they drop on Blu-Ray.

i felt it was very slow in the beginning and didn't get better until nick cage and the little girl made an appearance.

Back
Top Bottom