Kick-!@%

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

they shoulda just shown this part instead of a trailer. more people needed to see this.

no kidding, I got a few "likes" on facebook for posting the vid, most people passed this up becuz of the goofy trailer.

Originally Posted by lol

she just killed like 12 guys in a hallway, none of the men pulled a trigger at her.... smh.
smh.gif
False.

did not like this movie at all. it completely missed the whole point of the comic.

smh at any dude who read the comic book and liked this awful movie.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

dope movie indeed, honestly the sounds in some scenes is what made the movie epic. Anyone catch the sound playing while Big Daddy was doing massacre at the warehouse? It was out of the running scene from 28 Weeks Later when the dad ran to the boat (in the beginning).

http://www.youtube.com/v/1yWx1gRH93k&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0 (.40 and on)

http://www.youtube.com/v/1lG7HQXSOV0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0
i noticed this too..i actually downloaded this song b/c of kick $$%

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

did not like this movie at all. it completely missed the whole point of the comic.

smh at any dude who read the comic book and liked this awful movie.

That would make one bleak depressing antisocial movie. As if it didn't have a hard enough time making any money.

Wow! This movie is AWESOME! This movie is one of the top of 2010, up there with Get Him to the Greek.

Aaron-Johnson-Sam-Wood_VinceVaughn.jpg

Kick-*$# star Aaron Johnson is only 19.  Sam Taylor-Wood, who directed him in the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Boy, is 42.  But that didn’t stop him from knocking her up.  It’s kinda weird, but kinda impressive, considering the only thing I could’ve knocked up when I was 19 was my roommate’s socks.  She must have really strong kegels.
Young film star Aaron Johnson and divorced director Sam Taylor-Wood yesterday [in January] announced they are expecting their first child. The couple, who met when Sam, 42, cast Aaron, 19, as John Lennon in her feature film Nowhere Boy, have been engaged since October.
A spokesman for the pair said: “We can confirm that Sam is pregnant with her and Aaron’s first child. Both are very, very happy.

Movie was awesome. I loved it.

Only thing that killed me, was the predictable save by Hit Girl when both Big Daddy and Kick +!+ were captured. We all saw that coming, whoever directed that should have had hit girl captured and beaten as well...and somehow, they find a way out. Other than that, movie was great.

Also, Katie is hot.

i read the comic yesterday, i would have been dying if the movie ended like the comic with katie. that was hilarious

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

i read the comic yesterday, i would have been dying if the movie ended like the comic with katie. that was hilarious
how did the comic go and what was different

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by lol

she just killed like 12 guys in a hallway, none of the men pulled a trigger at her.... smh.
smh.gif
False.

this dude lit up and watched Hard Boiled. do you understand that you're confused?

She was shot at 4 or 5 times and she dodged those bullets like the Matrix 
laugh.gif

I seen this movie last night. It was really good. The characters I liked the most was Hitgirl and Bigdaddy.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Spoiler [+]
kates new boyfriend ended up kicking "kick *+@" *+@. he got whooped something nice and was just crying. now that would have made a good ending

Saw it again this weekend. I don't think I can get bored of watching this. Hit Girl made the movie much more enjoyable to watch imo.

Spoiler [+]
In the comic, she didn't just think he was gay. Rumor was he was a gay prostitute and his tricks beat his *#+ and left him in the street. +Big Daddy turned out to be a phony. Just some accountant who went crazy, kidnapped his daughter and taught her how to fight. When dude tells his girl that he's Kick-*#+ she's like...go +%!$ yourself. Get's a big black boyfriend and texts him a picture of her sucking his #$%+. Ruthless.

Spoiler [+]
In the comic, she didn't just think he was gay. Rumor was he was a gay prostitute and his tricks beat his *#+ and left him in the street. +Big Daddy turned out to be a phony. Just some accountant who went crazy, kidnapped his daughter and taught her how to fight. When dude tells his girl that he's Kick-*#+ she's like...go +%!$ yourself. Get's a big black boyfriend and texts him a picture of her sucking his #$%+. Ruthless.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
The hell? That's horrible
laugh.gif

Movie's story was a lot better

Spoiler [+]

wait wut lol
thats horrible
laugh.gif

The comic was ruthless, but back when it came outta nowhere before anyone said any movie business, it was a crazy idea. I like the movie better though.

Loved it, I just would've loved for the movie to stick with how dark the comic was. Even though, I know it wouldn't have worked.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Loved it, I just would've loved for the movie to stick with how dark the comic was. Even though, I know it wouldn't have worked.
pimp.gif
The movie was kinda dark imo

any more crazy stuff and it could have been labeled with an NC-17 or something.

Back
Top Bottom