Kick-!@%

Of course right when I post that, Lord of War starting playing on TNT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Of course right when I post that, Lord of War starting playing on TNT.
laugh.gif
What a coincidence
Didn't even know

that movie was 
pimp.gif

under the radar

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Saw it in my red, white and black Kick-#%* shirt I copped from Hot Topic the day b4 (piff, if I say so myself)
Had no intentions of seeing it originally but when I copped the tee, the girl at the register mentioned it so I just thought, why not

Nicholas Cage gets a lot of flack but I dont think dude is a bad actor, he just takes on bad roles and bad films a la Cuba Gooding Jr
Lord of War was ill and so was this; if he stook to roles like this he'd be alright

The movie itself surprised me
Def not the average superhero flick, but you could tell it wasn't from the get go

Highly enjoyable and highly recommended

Exactly! Dude been on a little Award Tour right now between Kick-@@+ and Bad Lieutenant. Don't call it a comeback just yet.

But yea, Big Daddy wreckin that warehouse, was the best random movie minute of the year.
pimp.gif

Yes! After watching this i thought to myself  "why cant he play more roles like this?"
jamminbyalias wrote:
Movie was TOO dope-- many of you will probably disagree... but I don't think Iron Man 2 can touch this.

I actually kinda agree with this 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Movie was TOO dope-- many of you will probably disagree... but I don't think Iron Man 2 can touch this.

QFmfT

I think the biggest thing this movie has goin against it. I guess a lotta people think it's some kinda spoof movie. Could NOT be more wrong.

^Yum. When she was doing her thing, I was like show 'em!... thinking it was Rated R haha. My boy bought all the tickets, so I was never there to know if it was R or PG-13.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

way better than iron man imo, first rated R super hero movie to do it right

Movie was real good, very enjoyable. One of the movies where I felt the money was well worth it.
I still like Iron Man and Iron Man 2 will be much better than KA.

Spoiler [+]
Capt. America & Thor make a cameo after the credits.

Movie was alot darker and more violent than I anticipated- which wasn't a bad thing! Worth every penny.

Just saw this tonight...movie was very enjoyable......kinda reminded me of how Zombieland was (just a fun movie to watch)

Originally Posted by jrp44

Just saw this tonight...movie was very enjoyable......kinda reminded me of how Zombieland was (just a fun movie to watch)
yea it was kinda zmobieland-*%*, just wayyyyy funnier

cant wait to see it again

edit: is *!! censored?

Spoiler [+]
When dude goes say whatup to McLovin at the comic book store...that bodyguard slid in the frame in the quickness! "+%%* Off"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*dead*

Ima still take Natalie Portman in Leon the Professional, but Hit Girl took over.

"Show's over @#**!!#@%%#%*."

Originally Posted by chien17

curious to see this...everyone swears that it is worth the price of admission
its worth double the price of admission (seriously)

I cant wait to see it again

Don't even think about it. Just check it. It's not a comedy like you'd think, but crazy funny things happen. Movie's ruthless like Book of Eli was.

Back
Top Bottom