Kick-!@%

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Were there African Americans in the theaters you guys went to?

It's a white film

went and I was the only colored person, mainly white and asians where I went
nerd.gif
(colored smh
laugh.gif
)

We saw it at the ghetto theater and it was still almost all white people. Maybe Death at a Funeral had something to do with that?

Everyone died when dude finally got that kiss then did the same thing we all did the first time. He was like...should I?...yea lemme grab those bitties.

This movie sucked more than anything that has sucked before. I just sat there like this
indifferent.gif
waiting for a reason to laugh.

The chick can catch it though...so can hitgirl
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

I'm Black, and there was a mixed audience where I went. (Northern VA)

I was expecting something funny, and it was the total opposite.

If you have not seen it, go check it out.

Now waiting for Ironman 2, and the new Resident Evil won't be so bad now.

great movie very well written, wish my dude BD didnt have to go out like that though...also the girl who was playing hit girl was born in 1997......please no one else say that she could get it

Originally Posted by MrONegative

We saw it at the ghetto theater and it was still almost all white people. Maybe Death at a Funeral had something to do with that?
wow im black and went and saw this movie i dont see what being black has to do with it

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by MrONegative

wow im black and went and saw this movie i dont see what being black has to do with it

To me, I'm kinda mad about it. Black people come out for horror and hype movies around me, like Halloween 2 and The Strangers. This !*%@# on both of those ridiuclously. Guess the word didn't get out, or the ads didn't hit that hard.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

It's a white film

nerd.gif
(colored smh
laugh.gif
)

kinda same here it was a few other black guys and some nice ladies with masses
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

It's a white film

nerd.gif
(colored smh
laugh.gif
)

kinda same here it was a few other black guys and some nice ladies with masses
laugh.gif
it was nothing but teenie boppers when I saw it.

dam this movie was legit as hell, funny all the way and the action was
eek.gif

the hotel lobby scene was my fav hahah

how the hell do they let that little girl cuss like that? LOL

I'm still upset they didn't incorporate the word 'tunk' into this movie. Would have been pretty funny if Hit Girl would have used it in the end
laugh.gif

The only thing that I wasn't too crazy about was the jet-pack. Thought it was a bit cheesy.

IMO i didn't really think it was that great...... I just absolutely hated the lead
laugh.gif

Saw it in my red, white and black Kick-#%* shirt I copped from Hot Topic the day b4 (piff, if I say so myself)
Had no intentions of seeing it originally but when I copped the tee, the girl at the register mentioned it so I just thought, why not

Nicholas Cage gets a lot of flack but I dont think dude is a bad actor, he just takes on bad roles and bad films a la Cuba Gooding Jr
Lord of War was ill and so was this; if he stook to roles like this he'd be alright

The movie itself surprised me
Def not the average superhero flick, but you could tell it wasn't from the get go

Highly enjoyable and highly recommended

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Saw it in my red, white and black Kick-#%* shirt I copped from Hot Topic the day b4 (piff, if I say so myself)
Had no intentions of seeing it originally but when I copped the tee, the girl at the register mentioned it so I just thought, why not

Nicholas Cage gets a lot of flack but I dont think dude is a bad actor, he just takes on bad roles and bad films a la Cuba Gooding Jr
Lord of War was ill and so was this; if he stook to roles like this he'd be alright

The movie itself surprised me
Def not the average superhero flick, but you could tell it wasn't from the get go

Highly enjoyable and highly recommended

Exactly! Dude been on a little Award Tour right now between Kick-@@+ and Bad Lieutenant. Don't call it a comeback just yet.

But yea, Big Daddy wreckin that warehouse, was the best random movie minute of the year.
pimp.gif

It started off bad......Then *!+ got real
eek.gif
......the ending wasnt that good. But yea I was expecting some nerdy white goofy movie that I was forced to see it ended up being a pretty damn good movie Ill give it a 7/10

Back
Top Bottom