Kick-!@%

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

First movie in a while that I plan on buying on Blu Ray.
pimp.gif
If it wasn't for the loser who sat next me laughing OD hysterically and talking to the screen I woulda enjoyed it even more.

Great action, comedy, nudity
laugh.gif
, good ending, plenty of blood = entertainment. The more violent and less effects driven a superhero movie is the better IMO, more of the studios like Marvel need to take note.

Spoiler [+]
That masturbation scene was funny as hell, those random Africans had me dying
This is a Marvel based comic btw

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

just got back from seeing it and it was incredible. Everybody in the theaters was laughing loud as hell.

Spoiler [+]
Dave acting gay to get with Katie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The scene with Hit-Girl killing everybody with the Night Vision
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TRULY the most badass scene I've seen in a while. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this or death at a funeral?????????
This

The movie is so good, one of the best Ive seen in a long time. I place it up there with Spiderman and Iron-Man. Funny on the level of Super Bad and others.....

Is it me or was there a whole bunch of COD4/MW2 references. In the scene were Kick goes into the projects dude was playing COD4 or MW2
pimp.gif
then in the night vision scene Hit Girl did the

Gun x Tactical knife combo ... I was like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
..... Saw this movie 2 times it was so good.... now I need a Kick mAss T-Shirt to rock

just got back a little while ago from seeing it. Def the best movie this year so far. Words cannot explain what i want to say about this movie nor do i feel like typing out all want to say so all i will say is: EPIC AWESOMENESS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant wait for this to come out on blu-ray. Im guessing around August-September
nerd.gif

dave's gf looked so familiar to me, so after the movie my friend and i were having this conversation, then it clicked. she's from "how i met your mother!" she plays ted's daughter in the openning scenes of each show.  
nonetheless, she's bad....

Movie was awesome & way better than Clash of the Titans. It's a must cop for the dvd/blu-ray collection IMO. Also Dave's girl in the movie & her asian friend are both hot.

^Yeah that part was hard. Dude just straight murked those dudes in the warehouse.

Movie was
pimp.gif
. Hit girl totally stole the show.

i loved the movie, just wished that they had stuck with the original ending...
Spoiler [+]
instead of KA coming in with a jetpack, he and HG both came through the elevator (while HG carried a flamethrower) murking everyone along the path.

Back
Top Bottom